T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lower level belts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Lower level belts Empty
PostSubject: Lower level belts   Lower level belts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Monsterio are you planning on introducing a lower level belts that guys like me, little finger, felix and others could compete for

i'm not saying that this is neccesary, but i guess that "feuding" < "feuding over title" , even wwf had their "lower level belts", eg. the European one (which even Al Snow held O_o , and no, i actually like Al Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Lower level belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower level belts   Lower level belts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Well, there are only 4 belts the fed is allowed to have. If you want, I can try to lower the standard for the TBW Intercontinental Champion belt?
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Lower level belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower level belts   Lower level belts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 am

nah well keep the belts as they are then

what about something else that we could fight for, idk, something that would look official, would be "real-enough", yet wouldn't be supported (and restricted) by the system. Let's say a title of the most promising superstar for this season etc.

i just don't seem to have an idea what that could be right now, but i guess some1 else might have....

well as soon as inspiration arrives i'll post here Smile
Back to top Go down
LaSombra

Lower level belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower level belts   Lower level belts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 am

You hall could have a type of RPing Belt... either best rp in the show takes the Title or people will vs. each other in RP battles that appear on the Show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lower level belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower level belts   Lower level belts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lower level belts
Page 1 of 1