T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzy906

ozzy906

TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days Empty
PostSubject: TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days   TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 pm

i am just wondering here if you could make the s.o.f time earlyer like 30 mins or so coz its hard for me to watch them a 9 o,clock as it takes long to finish the show and coz i go to bed a 10 o'clock i cnt watch all of them. however the date of it could be change to something like a saturday. obviously you don't have to change just to my needs it could easily be adaptable to what otherpeole think as well. ( i don't know if changing the dates or times is allowed though)
my other suggestion is maybe for people who don't coem on the forum as much could the cards for BOTH shows be PMed to us via TWG. its easier that way so people don't have to go on the forum for the showand rps. obviously some people will come on the forum to look at the shows so we should still keep the show section.
Back to top Go down
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days   TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Sorry, we can't make the shows air earlier. We have been given a time slot and that doesn't change so often. We can always ask from the staff of TWG if we could another time slot but it's highly unlikely that they would give it to us.

As for your other requests. We encourage people to use this forum. That's why we don't pm the cards in TWG. You have to be an active member of the fed if you want to keep your contract or you just have to be very high at the TWG list (high level with huge fans and entrance number).
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days   TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am

ok btw i am a very active superstar i am on TWG and the forum everyday i was just thinking of the others who arn't as active as me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days   TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWG card PMs and earlyer s.o.f times or days
Page 1 of 1