T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a new feud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
funkychickenman

Looking for a new feud Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new feud   Looking for a new feud Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 am

I feel that the feud with me and Felix Hunter has now come to an end. I am now looking for a new feud for the new season (unless I get sacked lol! )

Looking for someone around level 8, who is willing to do RP's every week with me to continue the heat in the feud. I am heel so preferably looking for a face, but would change if a heel wanted to feud.

Thanks in advance, FCM
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new feud   Looking for a new feud Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 am

Yo i am low lvl --- 5, but i am looking for feud too and i am face... i will write in gimmick but now i am preparing my video... are you intrested??
I think i can write some RP but i don't have any experience in RP so... Ur choice...
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new feud   Looking for a new feud Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 am

Jack Gass, Sir!

I would be interested in feuding with you Smile Level 9 currently and face. RP.. well I've got some fantasy wrestling background what means we could put up a hell of a show if we would feud Wink
Back to top Go down
funkychickenman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new feud   Looking for a new feud Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Yo, sorry Prototype but the offer from Jack Gass is too good for me to turn down.

Jack, sounds good to me, your a level higher meaning you'll probs win more matches, but your face so that should go down alright. Sounds like a good deal to me, lets do it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new feud   Looking for a new feud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new feud
Page 1 of 1