T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prototype's gimmick(update)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Proto Type

Proto Type

Prototype's gimmick(update) Empty
PostSubject: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:20 am

Name: Prototype

Nick: Shooting Star Master

Hometown: LA Very Happy

Weight:(i dont know how much it will be in lbs.) 95kg

Height:(the same as up there^) 190cm

entrance lvl: 4...

type of wrestler: balanced

face or heel: totally face but if someone will piss me off i will show him PAIN IN SHOOTING STAR STYLE!!! So actually i am Tweener

Background Info:
Prototype hasn't very happy life when he was a kid... but it wasn't too bad too... in primary school he was kinda geek; good at study and bad at sport and other kids was pushing and beating him so he decided to change his life... at 12 he started intrested in wrsetling and started to train it in backyard of his house on trampoline... his parents wasn't helping him; mother was alwayes saying: study; inteligence is a key to alive on this world... and his dad... he saw him only few times in his life, cuz his dad was buisnessman and was traveling almost whole year... So Prototype listened to his mom and didn't stop studying but he was training all the time too...that's how his nick have born... at 14 he was prototype of student; he was good at sport and at studying, thats why people start calling him like that...at 15 he was youngest man in wrestling programme... that's how his career started... when his dad has seen him in TV he decided to get back... from now he was happy man with happy family... at 18 he joind T.B.W...and from now he is starting his own way to the top...Now he is known as "Shooting Star Master" cuz his favourite wrestling tricks are based on move called shooting star press

Personality Traits:
-he always tries to do his best in the ring, and in his own life
-when he respect someone he is shaking hands with him before the match
- if he is mad at someone or disrespects him he is ruthless to him in the match
-he always showing the crowd his taunts to show them that he respects them for cheering him
-he doesn't talk about himself often
-loves HIGH-RISK moves...making them too Very Happy

image: Prototype's gimmick(update) 8858414

music:

My video( i made it on my own Very Happy )

if U don't like pivot let me know... i'll find something in net

Last edited by Proto Type on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Thats a pretty good video.
Back to top Go down
Little Finger

Little Finger

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh Yeah ! You like Pivot, Isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:54 am

can say so...
Back to top Go down
funkychickenman

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 am

Nice video (make me 1 please..................)
Twisted Evil haha
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm

i can make it but gimme a list of moves you want to be in... Very Happy and music... i will take care of rest...
you can choose color too...
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:48 pm

i am working on new video... new moves... entrance... i have to update it... if u want some video write a post here and fight with me or gimme a list of moves and subscribe the entrance... so i'll make U one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Can you by anychance make a vid like that one?

List of moves: roundhouse kick, samoan drop, ddt, reverse suplex, diving headbutt, stf, and a steel chair shot off the top-rope

If you would rather not, I completely understand. Wink
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 pm

roundhouse kick is kinda hard to do but i'll try my best... I dunno how to make STF but i'll thimk... and i don't have a steel chair stk... but i'll make it Very Happy...
give me a music too... and what color of U do you want...Razz
by the way... list of moves is short so movie will be short too... but i can make some slow-mo on for ex. that chairshot:D
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 am

thank you very much! Very Happy

color: purple

music: I'm a big fan of jazz so a jazz song for the vid would be good Laughing

moves: ddt, reverse ddt, flying headbutt, suplex, a lionsault, a spinebuster, a tope-rope splash, a toss outside the ring followed bo a vaulting body press, an arm drag, a reverse suplex through a table Twisted Evil , some kind of easy to make kick to the face, a flying elbow drop, a flying elbow drop through table Twisted Evil (slow motion), super kick my opponent while he is on tope rope, a samoan drop through table Twisted Evil , and I don't know how easy this will be (if it's a trouble don't do it on my account, lol! it's my finisher ) I lift my opponet's back onto my shoulders and roll forward slaming my his gut to the mat

Thank you very much in advanve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm

there is problem with samoan drop... i can't make it... Sad
Prototype's gimmick(update) Finish10 is it<<< your finisher???... i dunno if i understand good so i rather make sure Very Happy...
about rest of the moves i can make it... it will takes some time so U have to patient... i haven't ended my movie yet... and one more thing... do U want some fireworks or something??? like those in my first movie???
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 am

Very Happy Yes that is my finisher, thanks

some fire works would probably be cool, maybe when I make my entrance and at the end of the video

and take your time I'm just grateful that you're making a vid for me Very Happy

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 am

this^ was very simple ver.of your finisher Cool i will make better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Bruno here you go :

No problem Razz
if U have some suggestions tell me
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Great vid, thanks Proto Type
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/v/CrbVM7mVMas
^url we were talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm

hey can you make me one as well.

colour: dark blue

Moves: somoan drop, drop kick, ddt, randy ortan backbreaker, legdrop, superplex, inverted suplex, body slam, hurracurana, super kick, shoulder tackle, flying clothesline, spinebuster throguh table, moonsault through table, irish whip into power slam, backbreaker, powerbomb, my finsher the full metal bomb (puts the opponents leg over my shoulder, grab their throat lift them up and slam them down while sitting), flash-back (other finisher spear the opponent while lifting them up and spinebustering them), double axe handle, python cross (other finisher, stands on their legs, crosses them over leans forward and pulls back on the head) and can it finish with another full metal bomb but from the top of the turnbuckle and though a table.

Music: invaders must die, by the prodigy.

thanks
i understand if u r to busy to do it
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 pm

i can't make a samoan drop...Randy's BB will be hard to do, and legdrop as well, hurracanrana will be very random; catch opponent with legs and fall backward,irish whip into power slam- i don't actually know what you're about...phyton cross the same reason... i don't understand... the rest is fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 am

A power slam is were they get them up over their should run and slam them down
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm

ok i tjink i know what is this about...
about Ransy's BB and legdrop i've made it... that backbreaker looks strange but not very bad...
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Wow thanks is it on utube so I can get it's url and use it???
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 am

just like U said:D
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm

yeh amazin i already put it as my entrance video, and btw the suplex looked like a inverted so that makes it cooler lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's gimmick(update)   Prototype's gimmick(update) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype's gimmick(update)
Page 1 of 1