T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DareDevilZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DareDevilZ

DareDevilZ Empty
PostSubject: DareDevilZ   DareDevilZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:49 am

Name: "The Death Challenger" DareDevilZ
Hometown: Lamarosa, Portugal

Height: 6"0

Weight: 206lbs

Type of Wrestler: Speed

Level of Entrance: 2... And I PROMISE that It will get Higher when I have enough money.
Alignment (Face or Heel): Face

Background Info:
DareDevilZ was not a happy kid. His parents died when he was very young and he learn that streets are tough. To survive the next day, he had to fight for anything. His skills were amazing. Despite his age, he defeated great street fighters with a unique fighting style. He allways searched for things to climb and to jump down to the opponents. He gained a reputation of Suicidal because he makes suicidal dives to the opponents. When he grew up, he realized that the streets were not a good place to hang arround and he decided to go to Wrestling because of his great passion on fighting and his dream to become a Legend. He grew up as a mysterious guy. His mind was a enigma for everyone but he loved the fans because they were his only family and they allways show support to him. DareDevilZ is now getting even better, and his unique and suicidal fight style is his better way to reach to the top.

Personality Traits:
- Allways point and taunts to the fans that support him.
- Allways shakes hands with a opponent that he respects.
- He allways takes the chances to make dives from the turnbuckle and springboards.
- His facepaint is very stylish but everyone wonder why he makes one.
- When he is not at the ring he is allways training to be the best and to prove that he is not as weak as the people think

Entrance Music:

Last edited by DareDevilZ on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

DareDevilZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DareDevilZ   DareDevilZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:59 pm

hi DareDevilZ
maybe U want to be my feud... i need someone heel to my RP i've send you model already... do U accept??Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DareDevilZ

DareDevilZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DareDevilZ   DareDevilZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 pm

I see you are interested Very Happy

I will feud with you but I prefer to be face than heel.. We will feud and then I prefer to have a face-turn after the feud is over.
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

DareDevilZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DareDevilZ   DareDevilZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 pm

ok it's good idea and... my mistake i red your gimmick and i was thinking that U're heel i just mistook... sorry Very Happy... but this is a good idea with your turn to face i can be that man who will "show you the way... the good way" Razz for example when i will overcome you... if i will overcome you i will give you a hand and help you to get up in sign of respect... then you will find me at the backstage and we wills tart to talk... kinda " i am sick of that pretending someone bad... there inside i feel that i am good...blah blah... come on lets be friends"... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DareDevilZ

DareDevilZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DareDevilZ   DareDevilZ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

You are reading my mind man Very Happy

We could make a tag team when the fed is over or something.. I don't know we will see in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DareDevilZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DareDevilZ   DareDevilZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DareDevilZ
Page 1 of 1