T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bret Hart in WWE

Go down 
+2
The Gunshow
Monsterio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 am

So, what are your guy's opinions with Bret hart going back into the WWE, dispite his past relationship with Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels?

In fact, what's your guys opinions with the Monday Night Wars between WWE and TNA?
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
The Gunshow

The Gunshow

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 am

The Hitman back into the WWE (actually his first time into the WWE =P) will cause some good entertainment! It should be interesting how it will all go down this monday night

and for the new Monday Night Wars, its about goddamn time! hopefully this will scare the WWE into trying to make their company alot better and alot more powerful by dropping that bullshit PG Rating! Hell, You have the Rated R Superstar on your roster, why dont you just make your whole roster Rated R! Now that is what I want to see in the conclusion of the beginning of the New Monday Night Wars!
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 pm

first of all... what is thoose Monday Night Wars
second... i think that Hart should change his behaving, i mean he have no respect to opponents... and to chairman:P... but it won't change that he is great wrestler... i love the sharpshooter.. it's great submission Very Happy. By the way Hart should make a tag with Carlito..." i spit in face of people who don't want to be cool" Razz
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm

could bring us a Attitude Era #2! Smile Competition = Quality going up, so i'm lookin' forward to it
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Darthy 2 Smarty wrote:
could bring us a Attitude Era #2! Smile Competition = Quality going up, so i'm lookin' forward to it
That sounds too good to be true. I miss Attitude Era like an amputee misses his/hers amputated limb. SCSA, The Rock, the factions, the storylines added with the new superstars... Ahh, the memories and the possobilities now... I have never seen The Hitman in action and I have to wait for a while too (RAW airs about three weeks later here than there and it's cut in half Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 pm

yea, i know that chances of that happening... well we sure can hope for that!
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 am

Padawan... i know your pain Crying or Very sad in Poland we have the same problem... two times shorter one month later... it piss me off Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am

Just to the same that I do in germany watch raw live on Justin.tv Wink
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 am

Proto Type wrote:
Padawan... i know your pain Crying or Very sad in Poland we have the same problem... two times shorter one month later... it piss me off Mad Evil or Very Mad
I hope you at least have all the PPV's free like we have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Proto Type

Proto Type

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

in Poland... i mean in my cable TV... but i think there is no any channel in Poland that showing some PPV's... i downloading evrything from net... even now i am watching smackdown from yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:31 am

hehe, i actually watch WWE somewhere online.. they show us 1 match every month in czech republic.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 pm

i was thinkin' if ESPN showing some wrestling cuz in one offert i 've found this channel and i was kinda suprised...
and i forgot about one thing...
evry monday on Eurosport they're dhowing us This Week in WWE... and that "This Week" is weak... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bret Hart in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart in WWE   Bret Hart in WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart in WWE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: T.B.W. General Board :: General Section-
Jump to: