T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Ludvig Borga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Padawan

R.I.P Ludvig Borga Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Ludvig Borga   R.I.P Ludvig Borga Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm

The former wrestler known as Ludvig Borga in the WWE has passed away. He was found in his home in Helsinki, Finland early Sunday morning (today). He was turned 47 last Wednesday. It appears there was no foul play involved. It was reported in Finnish press widely.

Tony Halme had a high profile feud against Lex Luger and he was planned to have a World heavyweight title reign but it was scrapped when he was deported from the U.S.A because failure to pay taxes. After his time in the WWE he tried to be an actor (he gad a small role in Die Hard: With a Vengeance). He was the most popular Gladiator in the Finnish version of the show "American Gladiators". He used his nickname Viikinki (The Viking in English). He also was a pro boxer and was a former Finnish heavyweight champion. He recorded two music albums in his lifetime, the first sold platinum in Finland. He released four novels. He even tried his abilities in the UFC but that was a big failure.

In March 2003 he was elected into the Finnish Parliament. He represented the extreme-rightist True Finn Party. That was cut short by a firearm incident he had in his home. He was drunk and apparently on drugs with his current wife back then. The suffered a gun shot wound to the head and never really recovered from that. In 2007 after his long absence from the Finnish Parliament he finally had to resign.

You had an eventful life, Tony. Rest In Peace, Viikinki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Proto Type

Proto Type

R.I.P Ludvig Borga Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Ludvig Borga   R.I.P Ludvig Borga Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 pm

i actually dunno who was he, but evry time some star die it's alway really shame
Back to top Go down
Padawan

R.I.P Ludvig Borga Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Ludvig Borga   R.I.P Ludvig Borga Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Proto Type wrote:
i actually dunno who was he, but evry time some star die it's alway really shame
He was in the WWE (then WWF) in the early 1990's and had a short run with the company.

You can read about him in here

R.I.P Ludvig Borga Ludwigborga
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
funkychickenman

R.I.P Ludvig Borga Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Ludvig Borga   R.I.P Ludvig Borga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 am

This man did everything!!!

RIP Ludvig Borga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P Ludvig Borga Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Ludvig Borga   R.I.P Ludvig Borga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Ludvig Borga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: T.B.W. General Board :: General Section-
Jump to: