T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect Empty
PostSubject: Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect   Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 am

Not a part of the RP!!!

Note to Just:
Since Influx isn't going to make appearence soon, it will be better to wait for the full turn of yours for the PPV (i hope Monsterio will put up our little segment there).
If you don't like anything about the RP, want add something or whatever else, write it as a reply in this topic and i'll either edit the first post / answer questions.

Note to Monsterio:
This RP is long as hell.. (RP from hell.. that would be a good finisher xDDD), so write me if it's too long...

All lights go out in the arena and Darthy's music begins to play. Flames burst from under the 'Tron up and and after they fade, spotlight shows Darthy pointing to his head. The crowd starts cheering as he points to the audience. Giving high-five's as he goes down to the ramp to the people at the barricades, Darthy slowly makes his way to the ring.

The camera pans to a two fans, holding a sign with "He Just isn't Smart enough" high.

As Darthy rolls under into the ring, his entrance is interrupted by Just's jazz music. Welcomed by boos from the fans, Just appears on the ramp. Holding a mic in his hands, he goes down the ramp and gets in the ring cautiously, while Darthy stands on the other side, holding a mic of his own.

Rodney: Last week, Just issued a challenge to Darthy 2 Smarty, wanting to prove that he's smarter. Now, we're gonna see something, that was never seen on Sky of Fire before! A battle of intelects!

Leigh: Oh my, this is gonna be so boring! Why don't they decide this like real men, with chairs and sledgehammers

Just: So, as a challenger, i demand to have the right be first to ask a question!

Darthy: Well then, if you think that will help you, go on..

Just: What is the pythagoriean theorem?

Darthy: Oh well, that's a really easy question, you see, in any right triangle, the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares whose sides are the two legs.

Rodney: Darthy got the first answer right, let's see how Just will fare...

Darthy: What's the square root of 289?

Just: Just a second.. 15,16,17,18... it's seventeen.. that's the hardest question you can ask? Kids in the third grade know that!

Rodney: It's 1:1, and now it's Just's turn to ask!

Leigh: *Yawns* Rodney, can you just wake me up when they start doing something at least remotely entertaining?

Just: Who has held the ECW title for the longest period of time?

Darthy: Well it's Shane Douglas. With 406 days of uninterrupted reign, as well as 874 days of combined reigns..

Rodney: Wow, is there anything that Darth doesn't know?!

Darthy: What does Matiyasevich's theorem say? Now show your knowledge and intelligence!

Rodney: What the hell is Matiyasevich's theorem?

Just: The notion of effectively enumerable set from computability theory with the notion of Diophantine set from number theory.

Leigh: What the hell?

Darthy: Wow...

The camera pans close to Just's face. He's smiling, knowing that noone expected him to know the answer..

Just: What was the first government in the Northern U.S. called?

Darthy: Ah, so now history.. Congress of the Confederation!

Rodney: So now it's 3:2 , but Just can still answer the last question, will this be a tie, or will the Smart One beat Just?

Darthy: What was Mark David Chapman, the guy that shot John Lennon reading before and after he shot him

Just: Ow..

Rodney: Just seems that he doesn't know the answer.. This could get very bad!

Leigh: No.. this could get very... interesting..

Just: I don't know... i guess you won..

Rodney: There you have it! D2S is smarter than Just!

Leigh: Thats too bad... I wanted Smarty pants to get shown up and possibly bleed... Oh well, the bleeding can still happen right. I know Just!

Darthy: Well Just, I guess I underestimated you. Congrats on fairing so well against me. Those questions weren't a walk in the park.

Darthy extends his hand

Just seems shocked and slowly reaches his hand out and accepts the hand shake

Rodney: The Smart One respects Just. Thats a shock, I mean really, Just has been underhanded since coming to T.B.W.

Leigh: Just has a mic! hit big head with it! make him bleed!!! Don't disappoint me man!

Just: Darthy, I.. I respect you as well.
Just pauses

You're the first and only person to beat me in a match since I came to T.B.W.
What do you say to one more match?

Darthy: Sounds fair.. And by the way, maybe you're not smarter than me, but i guess you're not a bad guy at all..

Darthy gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp, soon after, Just follows him backstage..
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect   Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:20 am

RP is pretty good (in my opinion)

one question though, when is the PPV?
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect   Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 pm

i don't know, should be next week on friday..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect   Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darthy vs Just, the battle of intelect
Page 1 of 1