T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..

Go down 
+5
The Random
The Gunshow
ozzy906
Andrew Hunter
Jack Gass
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Empty
PostSubject: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 pm

No now Dwayne "The Toothfairy" Johnson I'm talking about EDGE Very Happy

He finally is well again and is going to make his return at the RR

Source: Pro Wrestling Insider.com
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Jack Gass wrote:
No now Dwayne "The Toothfairy" Johnson I'm talking about EDGE Very Happy

He finally is well again and is going to make his return at the RR

Source: Pro Wrestling Insider.com

Dwayne "The Toothfairy" Johnson, funny

That's great, Edge is one of the best in the WWE
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:42 am

A bit of a cheat and pier and pussy if u ask me
Back to top Go down
The Gunshow

The Gunshow

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 am

i am an edgehead! i cant wait till Adam "Edge" Copeland comes back into the squared-circle!
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:07 am

That's some good news... Smackdown did seem kinda dull without him
Back to top Go down
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 am

Edge seriously needs to turn face. That's all I'm sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:05 pm

for the benefit of those with flash photography...

edge is awesome (anyone remembers Edgevis?)
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 am

Edge is back and he is travelling to Wrestlemania in style!
Back to top Go down
Bobby

Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 am

I think it's not cool how Edge wins the rumble in his return like Cena did in....2008?

Mostly, I find it annoying because just about everyone was expecting him to win
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 am

Alexander Conway wrote:
I think it's not cool how Edge wins the rumble in his return like Cena did in....2008?

Mostly, I find it annoying because just about everyone was expecting him to win

I was actually thinking that WWE were going to NOT do the same thing as they did two years ago when really I noticed a few things that weren't original

1) The Great Khali AND Ted DiBiase drew the EXACT same numbers they had last year

2) The final three in the Rumble were the exact same final three of 2005's Rumble, they were just eliminated in reverse order

3) The "return and win" bullshit, Cena did it in 2008, Triple H did it in 2002, and now Edge in 2010?

I should have known that WWE were going to be their usual, predictible selves

and I just realised... wasn't Regal supposed to be in the Rumble?
Back to top Go down
Bobby

Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 am

WWE has really been letting the Rumble go. I think someone who no one is expecting to win should win it, like Matt Hardy, Kane, or even Zack Ryder.

Lol, Regal was supposed to be in the rumble, he's even still in the entrant page on WWE.com
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:42 am

Alexander Conway wrote:
WWE has really been letting the Rumble go. I think someone who no one is expecting to win should win it, like Matt Hardy, Kane, or even Zack Ryder.

Lol, Regal was supposed to be in the rumble, he's even still in the entrant page on WWE.com

Hell, I've been waiting for a Kane victory since 2001, 11 eliminations and then WWE had to give that year to Steve Austin, that was a waste of Rumble in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

i would love to see Kane win the Rumble...

as well as Chris Jericho, he's my personal favorite.. but as they say, you really can predict what move will WWE do.
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, the results are in. The winner of the 2010 Royal Rumble is...

EDGE!

Entry number, 29.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

i would love for kane to win or somebody worthy of a title shot but not expected to win, like Kofi Kingston, kane, Shelton Benjamin. I bet though edge will face shaemus and beat him at royal rumble though i meen it is so predictable, coz why else would randy ortan loose to sheamus if they weren't planning on edge comeing bak to win it
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm

well the only good thing is, that with this policy, when Rock will return, he's more than sure to capture every title, win KotR and RR Smile

i'd love to see him back
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 am

ozzy906 wrote:
i would love for kane to win or somebody worthy of a title shot but not expected to win, like Kofi Kingston, kane, Shelton Benjamin. I bet though edge will face shaemus and beat him at royal rumble though i meen it is so predictable, coz why else would randy ortan loose to sheamus if they weren't planning on edge comeing bak to win it

some of the people I wanted to see win the Rumble would have included Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth (Hell, He deserves a title shot if WWE are going to book him to simultaneously eliminate Big Show and Mark Henry) John Morrison (Will never happen the way he's being booked) Chris Jericho (Not an unexpected result but Jericho is overdue for a Rumble win)

And on the other note, Randy Orton losing to Sheamus could also have been likely to get Sheamus over as the massive threat that Cena WOULD HAVE overcame at WrestleMania, not to mention how Orton lost is just setting up for an Orton vs Priceless (can't really call it Legacy anymore can we?)

EDIT: And Edge probably won't challenge Sheamus anyways, Jericho will somehow win the World Heavyweight Championship at [insert crap new name for No Way Out here] and their feud will continue, Because back in the weeks after Edge's injury Jericho kept calling him weak and they probably intended for that to be a setup for Edge vs Jericho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..   Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge Superstar is going to return at Royal Rumble..
Page 1 of 1