T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganadriel

Ganadriel

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I didn't write a RP for ages now so bare with me, I'm trying my best;). Tought of writing a RP for my entrance and here it is:

The newest superstar of T.B.W Wrestling has showed up for the first time in the federation. He is was wearing a black suit and carried some bags after him. He stops at the entrance and looks at the door saying:
Ganadriel: This is the biggest day in my life, my first federation! I need to calm down, I want to look cool in front of everyone. Hope I don't mess up anything now that i got this far.
After a short moment he steps in the federations building. He looks around and he is fascinated by everything he sees. He has never been in a place like that before. He wonders around a bit and then goes to his locker room where he finds a letter and an envelope. The letter said:
Letter: The letter is for Ganadriel, the newcomer so please DON'T TOUCH if you ain't him. As for you Ganadriel, in the envelope you can find the keys for your locker and for your room.
On the way to his room he met some of the wrestlers in the fed. Someone noticed that he is new around and he decided to show Ganadriel the way to his room and helped him with his bags. When he got to his room he put down his bags and all he could hear from the door was:
???: See you around the fed.
But when Ganadriel looked outside his room no one was there so he couldn't thank the mysterious guy for the help. Ganadriel had a long day so he decided to take a rest and continue with meeting people after a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

The New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy   The New Guy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm

This isn't too bad. Just remember that actions such as narration are in italics. Also, spacing needs to be between actions and dialogue.

However, this RP shows much promise. Welcome to the fed!
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com

The New Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: Guides :: RP Help and Critique-
Jump to: