T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judgement Day Has Arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacus

Spartacus

Judgement Day Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 am

A video appears on the titantron. It is dark and the wind is blowing hard near a lake. Someone with a bag over their head is tied to a chair and gagged. A cloaked man with a kindo stick walks over and stands behind the chair.

Cloaked Man: Everyone thinks they are invicible and can do watever they want without any punishment, but they are wrong. You cannot escape from the wrath of the heavens or the hells. You are all condemned for your sins, and you will pay. I want everyone in the TBW locker room to listen carefully. If you do not repent your sins by this time next week you are going to face the wrath of the heavens and hells and there will be no mercy. Luckily for you nonbelievers, I found a volunteer to show you the punishment that is instore if you do not repent.

The Cloaked Man takes the bag off the captive person's head revealing Ganadriel. Ganadriel's face is cut and bruised and he looks unconcious. The Cloaked Man grabs Ganadriel by his hair and pulls his head up to face the camera.

Cloaked Man: Only the righteous are safe. All the sinners need beware, because the time for judgement is now!

The Cloaked Man lets go of Ganadriel's hair and takes a knife out of his pocket and cuts the ropes tieing Ganadriel to the chair. Ganadriel collaspes out of the chair and on to the ground. Then, the Cloaked Man begins to beat Ganadriel with vicious kindo stick strikes. The Cloaked Man drops the kindo stick and walks oout fo camera view and comes back with a big black sack. He takes a cannon ball with a chain tied to it out of the sack. He puts the sack over Ganadriel's body, and then, he ties the chain around Ganadriel's feet.

Cloaked Man: I am your worse nightmare. I am the Angel of Judgement. I am Spartacus! Repent or die.

The Cloaked Man picks up the ball and throws it into the lake dragging Ganadriel's body with it. The camera zooms and then fades on the spot where Ganadriel was dragged down.

Last edited by Spartacus on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Nice but for one u didn't have my permission for something like that and to that will have to take place at the end of the show as I am debuting with influx first show back and I got a rp ready for that night where I congradulate tormented then in his match I take him and his opponent down.and btw second week back I will get my revenge just u wait and see
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Nice but for one u didn't have my permission for something like that and to that will have to take place at the end of the show as I am debuting with influx first show back and I got a rp ready for that night where I congradulate tormented then in his match I take him and his opponent down.and btw second week back I will get my revenge just u wait and see
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 pm

dont worry im changing the name when i find someone who is inactive who can be taken out for the season
i only put u cause u dont use ur wrestler name as ur forum name which makes it hard for people to figure out who u are but doesnt matter someone in chat told me it was u and i sent a pm out already as soon as i get the reply im gonna change it
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm

no don't change the name coz what could happen next week they show footage of influx and savage jumping in the lake to save me then you come out to the ramp and say

Spartacus: i meen you saved him so what, he is still in hospital getting stitched up after what i did to him.

Eric Bane: don't be so sure

Savage: don't under estimate Full Metal Python he is stronger than you think

Spartacus: yeh but i am stronger he will be out for a while

*Full Metal Python walks out from backstage and the crowd cheers*

Spartacus: i don't know what your cheering about Full Metal Python "the Steel Constricter" is never going to return, even if he is alive he won't return while i am here.

Savage: don't be so sure, like i said, don't under estimate him.

Eric Bane: yeh you might want to turn round.

*spartacus turns round only to see FMP standing behind him with stitches all over his face, a black a and a broken nose.*

Spartacus: no.... erhh, no... no, no NO! i put you out, you should be in hospital greaving.

FMP(in a deep crocky voice): You should never, ever try and KILL Full Metal Python

*FMP jumps on spartacus and they start to brawl, and FMP clearly is angry dominating spartacus*

Eric Bane: thats enough Python

*FMP dosen't stop, gets savage to pick him up and keeps him still*

Eric Bane: thats enough Python!

*FMP spears his opponent while lifting them up and slams Sparatcus's spine on the steel executing a MORTAL Flash-Back*

Eric Bane: THATS ENOUG PYTHON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Bane: Full Metal Python if you want Spartacus then you will get him next week in a Last Man Standing match, i will do the arrangements with Mr. Dark.

*the crowd goes wild at the sound of this match*

FMP: next week Spartacus, i will emerge victorious and i will punish you for YOUR sins!

*the crowd goes wild at the sound of this shocking match just announced and all ready for next week*

obviously this is for our second week in where me and influx and savage are still a unit but the 4th week back you will attack me and influx run out but then just stand outside the ring and watch the ounslaught untill savge runs from the crowd to help me out.(first week will be when you try to drown me and it should happen after my promo with tormentor and after tormentor vs showstopper for the IC title, coz i am involved in both ok?)
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:14 am

no ty because me and the random already have everything planned out sorry
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 am

i changed it and ganabriel did give me his ok
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 am

Spartacus wrote:
no ty because me and the random already have everything planned out sorry

Change of plans, I'm going to have to cancel our feud due to the fact I restarted and will be absent from TBW for a short while (not to mention the skill difference)
Back to top Go down
Ganadriel

Ganadriel

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 pm

be careful there still are places where you have pythons name instead of mine;)
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am

kk random ill have to find someone else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day Has Arrived   Judgement Day Has Arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day Has Arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: T.B.W. Sky of Fire :: Role Plays-
Jump to: