T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FCM is back?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funkychickenman

FCM is back? Empty
PostSubject: FCM is back?   FCM is back? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:51 pm

The screen pans around Donald Dark's Office. Dark is sitting behind his desk working on his computer. As the screen pans round, funkychickenman appears in his doorway.

Donald Dark: What the hell are you doing here? Your fired, now get out of my office!

funkychickenman: Now now, don't be so hasty. Hear me out. Your a businessman. You like to do what's best for the business. And you and I both know that having me wrestle on another fed is bad for your business. Now I'm here to offer you another chance. Give me my job back now and I won't join another fed and crush TBW.

Donald Dark: You know, that gives me an idea. Whilst we know that no other fed will ever be greater than TBW, and that you joining a fed would certainly not elevate it and crush me. However, your right about 1 thing. I do want what's best for the business. So, I'm offering you another chance. A last chance step out of line once more and your gone.

funkychickenman: Alright whatever, where do I sign?

Donald Dark: Hahahaha, you didn't think it would be that easy did you? You didn't think I meant hiring you was best for the business did you? I meant giving my new superstar some easy fodder for his first match would be good for the business. So tonight you will be facing TBW's newest star..... Ganadriel!!
Oh and don' t try any funny business cos' if you lose, or I see something I don't like, then you can kiss your contract goodbye!

funkychickenman looks enraged. He seems to throw a punch at Donald Dark but then thinks better of it. He storms out of the office and slams the door behind him. Donald Dark sits, smiling smugly to himself as the camera fades to black...
Back to top Go down

FCM is back?
Page 1 of 1