T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOW matches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:07 am

post your VOW matches her!

makes Shoulder Thrust for 2 damage.

justice leaps from the top rope towards iHateOBAMA, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off iHateOBAMA's head with a Flying Clothesline for 4.

justice throws iHateOBAMA toward the ropes with a hard Irish Whip! justice tries to leap over iHateOBAMA but is caught by surprise with a lightning-fast Clothesline for 5!

justice performs a Stomp for 2. He's stomping on iHateOBAMA like a caller at a square dance!

justice performs a Stomp for 1. He's stomping on iHateOBAMA like a caller at a square dance!

iHateOBAMA makes Shoulder Thrust for 1 damage.

iHateOBAMA wraps his arms around justice's waist and lower back and begins to squeeze executing a OBAMAdethHHH for 4. justice is gasping for air!

justice makes Shoulder Thrust for 1 damage.

justice makes Top-rope splash for 5 damage.

This is a terrific match so far!

justice makes a stupendous Kick for 3 damage.

justice tries to make a Top-rope splash.
But iHateOBAMA counters for 3 damage.
I guess he wanted nothing to do with that!

justice smashes iHateOBAMA head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

He's stumbling around like a drunk!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across iHateOBAMA's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

iHateOBAMA is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager justice is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 6!

Round and round iHateOBAMA goes, I think his fist just broke justice's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 1!

iHateOBAMA delivers a flesh-rending Chop across justice's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice makes Top-rope splash for 10 damage.

justice makes Top-rope splash for 7 damage.

iHateOBAMA is on the ground not moving, the ref counts

iHateOBAMA makes it to his feet and breaks the refs counts.

I was in a nursing home brawl once, and this is actually more exciting!

Round and round justice goes, I think his fist just broke iHateOBAMA's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 3!

iHateOBAMA charges justice. justice coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. justice shoves his left arm under iHateOBAMA's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

justice is out cold on his feet! iHateOBAMA takes advantage and charges at his opponent, bringing justice down with an amazing Clothesline for 8!

justice leaps from the top rope towards iHateOBAMA, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off iHateOBAMA's head with a Flying Clothesline for 10.

Into the ropes goes justice... and he's brought down with a Big Boot for 3 from iHateOBAMA!

iHateOBAMA makes Head Lock for 5 damage.

iHateOBAMA smashes justice head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

justice makes a stupendous Elbow drop for 6 damage.
I'm glad that's not me in there!

Round and round justice goes, I think his fist just broke iHateOBAMA's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 1!

I was mugged yesterday, and this is actually more exciting!

iHateOBAMA makes a stupendous Shoulder Thrust for 3 damage.

justice makes a stupendous Kick for 3 damage.

justice makes a pathetic Head Lock for 1 damage.
Did I miss something that made that move suck so bad?

justice leans prostate in the corner! iHateOBAMA walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into justice's face and chest for 2!

justice is on the ground not moving, the ref counts

justice makes it to his feet and breaks the refs counts.

iHateOBAMA leans prostate in the corner! justice walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into iHateOBAMA's face and chest for 1!

justice makes an extraordinary SB cross body for 20 damage.
iHateOBAMA lands lifeless on the mat!

This time he is down for good. The Ref Counts:

Match over : justice wins
Back to top Go down
Alexander Conway

Alexander Conway

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Me vs. Stinger   VOW matches Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:22 am

Alexander Conway tries to make a Kick.
But Stinger II counters for 1 damage.
He's strong and fast too!

Alexander Conway tries to make a Arm Drag Takedown.
But Stinger II counters for 1 damage.
I bet he's glad he got out of that one!

Alexander Conway makes Kick for 2 damage.

Alexander Conway charges Stinger II and executes a beautiful Spear for 7, nearly impaling him with his shoulder. He went through him like grass through a goose!

Stinger II is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager Alexander Conway is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 3!

Alexander Conway delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Stinger II's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Alexander Conway charges Stinger II and executes a beautiful Spear for 11, nearly impaling him with his shoulder. He went through him like grass through a goose!

Stinger II tries to make a Turnbuckle smash.
But Alexander Conway counters for 3 damage.

Alexander Conway winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into Stinger II's head! A Punch for 1!

Stinger II tries to make a Irish Whip into the corner.
But Alexander Conway counters for 1 damage.

I was in a bathroom brawl once, and this is actually more exciting!

Alexander Conway makes Kick for 2 damage.

Alexander Conway makes a stupendous Kick for 3 damage.

Alexander Conway smashes Stinger II head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Alexander Conway makes an incredible Head Lock for 6 damage.
Wow, he must only suck every other day!
Stinger II slips out of the move.

Round and round Stinger II goes, I think his fist just broke Alexander Conway's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 3!

Stinger II tries to make a Kick.
But Alexander Conway counters for 2 damage.
Whoa! Close call there!

Round and round Alexander Conway goes, I think his fist just broke Stinger II's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 3!

Stinger II tries to make a Flying Clothesline.
But Alexander Conway counters for 1 damage.

Stinger II is being out wrestled, out witted, and just plain blown out!

Alexander Conway makes Kick for 1 damage.

Alexander Conway puts Stinger II into a pin!

The match is over !!!

Match over : Alexander Conway wins by pin
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:34 am

Kenny Kerbo is out cold on his feet! justice takes advantage and charges at his opponent, bringing Kenny Kerbo down with an amazing Clothesline for 3!

Kenny Kerbo tries to make a Splash.
But justice counters for 3 damage.
Whoa! Close call there!

justice performs a Stomp for 2. He's stomping on Kenny Kerbo like a caller at a square dance!

Kenny Kerbo delivers a flesh-rending Chop across justice's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

I think I saw his spit land in the audience because of that hit!

Kenny Kerbo is out cold on his feet! justice takes advantage and charges at his opponent, bringing Kenny Kerbo down with an amazing Clothesline for 5!

justice charges Kenny Kerbo. Kenny Kerbo coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. Kenny Kerbo shoves his left arm under justice's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 1.

justice smashes Kenny Kerbo head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

Kenny Kerbo tries to make a Irish Whip into the corner.
But justice counters for 1 damage.

Kenny Kerbo tries to make a Elbow drop.

Kenny Kerbo executes a crushing Bear Hug for 4! If this continues any longer, justice could suffer some serious kidney damage!
The submission fails.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Kenny Kerbo, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Kenny Kerbo's head with a Flying Clothesline for 1.

Kenny Kerbo makes Kick for 1 damage.

Kenny Kerbo makes Kick for 2 damage.

justice performs a Stomp for 1. He's stomping on Kenny Kerbo like a caller at a square dance!

justice smashes Kenny Kerbo head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

justice is really sucking tonight.
The submission fails.

justice puts Kenny Kerbo into a pin!

but Kenny Kerbo kicks out of it!

Kenny Kerbo charges justice. justice coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. justice shoves his left arm under Kenny Kerbo's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Kenny Kerbo, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Kenny Kerbo's head with a Flying Clothesline for 7.

justice leaps mightily into the air and performs a Drop Kick, connecting right in the middle of Kenny Kerbo's chest for 7.

Kenny Kerbo balls his fist and hits justice right in the gut, making a Punch for 1.

justice makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

Anyone else think Kenny Kerbo was dumb to accept this match?

Kenny Kerbo charges justice. justice coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. justice shoves his left arm under Kenny Kerbo's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 1.

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Kenny Kerbo's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice makes Head Lock for 3 damage.
Kenny Kerbo slips out of the move.

Kenny Kerbo makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

justice makes Head Lock for 5 damage.
The submission fails.

justice makes Kick for 2 damage.

justice puts Kenny Kerbo into a pin!

The match is over !!!

Match over : justice wins by pin
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:33 am

I just want to see what will happen if you don't mind
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AutoHeal: Alexander Conway uses 20 Ap for healing 39 damage
AutoHeal: justice uses 4 Ap for healing 8 damage
justice tries to make a Drop Kick.
But Alexander Conway counters for 2 damage.

Alexander Conway tries to make a Neck Snap.
Whoa! Close call there!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Alexander Conway's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice makes a stupendous SB cross body for 21 damage.
Alexander Conway lands lifeless on the mat!

Alexander Conway tries to make a Irish Whip into the corner.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Alexander Conway, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Alexander Conway's head with a Flying Clothesline for 6.

Alexander Conway makes Kick for 1 damage.

justice makes SB cross body for 13 damage.

justice makes an extraordinary SB cross body for 18 damage.
Forget anything bad I ever said about this guy!

Match over : justice wins by knockout
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:21 am

justice charges Irelands Finest. Irelands Finest coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. Irelands Finest shoves his left arm under justice's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 1.

justice tries to make a Shoulder Tackle.
But Irelands Finest counters for 2 damage.
Whoa! Close call there!

justice smashes Irelands Finest head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

Irelands Finest smashes justice head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

11!

12!

13!

14!

justice leaps from the top rope towards Irelands Finest, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Irelands Finest's head with a Flying Clothesline for 10.

justice winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into Irelands Finest's head! A Punch for 1!

justice leaps from the top rope towards Irelands Finest, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Irelands Finest's head with a Flying Clothesline for 1.

justice is out cold on his feet! Irelands Finest takes advantage and charges at his opponent, bringing justice down with an amazing Clothesline for 2!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Irelands Finest's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Irelands Finest's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice performs a Stomp for 1. He's stomping on Irelands Finest like a caller at a square dance!

justice is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager Irelands Finest is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 1!

justice leaps from the top rope towards Irelands Finest, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Irelands Finest's head with a Flying Clothesline for 7.

Irelands Finest makes Kick for 1 damage.

Irelands Finest winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into justice's head! A Punch for 1!

justice charges Irelands Finest. Irelands Finest coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. Irelands Finest shoves his left arm under justice's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

Into the ropes goes justice... and he's brought down with a Big Boot for 3 from Irelands Finest!

Into the ropes goes justice... and he's brought down with a Big Boot for 5 from Irelands Finest!

Irelands Finest leaps mightily into the air and performs a Drop Kick, connecting right in the middle of justice's chest for 8.

justice is sent into the ropes... Irelands Finest gets a running start and performs a Drop Kick for 9, sending justice back staggering!

Irelands Finest delivers a flesh-rending Chop across justice's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice makes a pathetic SB cross body for 4 damage.
Irelands Finest must be impervious!

This is a terrific match so far!

Irelands Finest winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into justice's head! A Punch for 2!

justice makes a pathetic Top-rope splash for 1 damage.
My grandmother could have executed that move better!

justice makes Top-rope splash for 3 damage.

Irelands Finest is on the ground not moving, the ref counts

Irelands Finest makes it to his feet and breaks the refs counts.

Irelands Finest tries to make a Big Boot.
But justice counters for 2 damage.

Irelands Finest makes Kick for 2 damage.

Into the ropes goes justice... and he's brought down with a Big Boot for 3 from Irelands Finest!

justice smashes Irelands Finest head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

My brakes gave out at an intersection last week, and this is actually more exciting!

justice makes Head Lock for 3 damage.

justice leans prostate in the corner! Irelands Finest walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into justice's face and chest for 2!

justice makes an incredible Top-rope splash for 12 damage.
I'm glad that's not me in there!

Irelands Finest makes Splash for 5 damage.

justice is on the ground not moving, the ref counts

justice makes it to his feet and breaks the refs counts.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Irelands Finest, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Irelands Finest's head with a Flying Clothesline for 6.

This time he is down for good. The Ref Counts:

Match over : justice wins
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:46 pm

justice makes Kick for 1 damage.

Mr Perfect performs a Stomp for 1. He's stomping on justice like a caller at a square dance!

justice looks a bit groggy. Mr Perfect waits behind him, then quickly sticks his arms under justice's arms and locks his hands behind justice's head, cinching in a Full Nelson for 2!

justice tries to make a Flying Clothesline.
But Mr Perfect counters for 6 damage.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Mr Perfect, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Mr Perfect's head with a Flying Clothesline for 5.

Mr Perfect makes a stupendous Kick for 3 damage.

Mr Perfect makes a pathetic Elbow drop for 1 damage.
Well that hardly accomplished anything.

justice makes Elbow drop for 3 damage.

Mr Perfect smashes justice head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

justice tries to make a Kick.
But Mr Perfect counters for 1 damage.

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Mr Perfect's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Mr Perfect winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into justice's head! A Punch for 2!

justice makes Shoulder Thrust for 2 damage.

justice leaps mightily into the air and performs a Drop Kick, connecting right in the middle of Mr Perfect's chest for 3.

Mr Perfect tries to make a Punch.

Mr Perfect makes Kick for 1 damage.

Mr Perfect makes Kick for 2 damage.

justice makes an incredible SB cross body for 16 damage.

justice makes an extraordinary Top-rope splash for 14 damage.
Mr Perfect is gasping for air like a dying fish!

Mr Perfect deftly sidesteps justice's attack, moves behind him and locks in a Full Nelson for 4!

Wow, he must only suck every other day!

Mr Perfect makes Head Lock for 2 damage.

Mr Perfect makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

justice is out cold on his feet! Mr Perfect takes advantage and charges at his opponent, bringing justice down with an amazing Clothesline for 7!

justice looks a bit groggy. Mr Perfect waits behind him, then quickly sticks his arms under justice's arms and locks his hands behind justice's head, cinching in a Full Nelson for 4!

justice looks a bit groggy. Mr Perfect waits behind him, then quickly sticks his arms under justice's arms and locks his hands behind justice's head, cinching in a Full Nelson for 2!

Mr Perfect tries to get out of the cage!
but justice stops him!

Mr Perfect is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager justice is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 4!

Mr Perfect delivers a flesh-rending Chop across justice's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice makes SB cross body for 6 damage.

My bank I was in was robbed by armed gunmen with assult weapons, and this is actually more exciting!

justice looks a bit groggy. Mr Perfect waits behind him, then quickly sticks his arms under justice's arms and locks his hands behind justice's head, cinching in a Full Nelson for 4!

justice makes SB cross body for 11 damage.

justice tries to get out of the cage!
but Mr Perfect stops him!

Mr Perfect makes Head Butt for 3 damage.

Mr Perfect makes a stupendous Shoulder Thrust for 3 damage.

justice performs a Stomp for 2. He's stomping on Mr Perfect like a caller at a square dance!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Mr Perfect's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Mr Perfect's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Mr Perfect deftly sidesteps justice's attack, moves behind him and locks in a Full Nelson for 3!

justice makes an extraordinary SB cross body for 18 damage.
Mr Perfect is gasping for air like a dying fish!

Match over : justice survives and climbs out of the cage and wins the match
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:38 am

W00T! I beat the guy who I considered to be the biggest threat in my tournament!

TOURNAMENT MATCH
AutoHeal: Heel Jericho uses 11 Ap for healing 21 damage
AutoHeal: justice uses 15 Ap for healing 29 damage
justice leaps mightily into the air and performs a Drop Kick, connecting right in the middle of Heel Jericho's chest for 6.

Heel Jericho leans prostate in the corner! justice walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into Heel Jericho's face and chest for 2!

justice makes Top-rope splash for 4 damage.

justice makes Shoulder Thrust for 2 damage.

justice is sitting up, dazed. Heel Jericho takes advantage and flips over justice, grabbing his head in the air and violently snapping it forward with a Neck Snap for 4!

justice is sitting up, dazed. Heel Jericho takes advantage and flips over justice, grabbing his head in the air and violently snapping it forward with a Neck Snap for 8!

justice makes an incredible SB cross body for 17 damage.
You saw it here folks!

justice puts Heel Jericho into a pin!

but Heel Jericho kicks out of it!

justice makes Top-rope splash for 13 damage.

Round and round justice goes, I think his fist just broke Heel Jericho's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 2!

Heel Jericho charges justice. justice coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. justice shoves his left arm under Heel Jericho's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

Heel Jericho leans prostate in the corner! justice walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into Heel Jericho's face and chest for 1!

but Heel Jericho kicks out of it!

Heel Jericho smashes justice head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

Heel Jericho makes Head Lock for 3 damage.
The submission fails.

Heel Jericho makes Elbow drop for 3 damage.

Round and round Heel Jericho goes, I think his fist just broke justice's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 3!

Heel Jericho leans prostate in the corner! justice walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into Heel Jericho's face and chest for 2!

Heel Jericho grabs justice's head and falls back, rolling up and hooking justice's leg for 1... That's some Small Package!
Heel Jericho puts justice into a pin!

but justice kicks out of it!

justice balls his fist and hits Heel Jericho right in the gut, making a Punch for 1.

Heel Jericho winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into justice's head! A Punch for 2!

Round and round justice goes, I think his fist just broke Heel Jericho's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 3!

justice throws Heel Jericho toward the ropes with a hard Irish Whip! justice tries to leap over Heel Jericho but is caught by surprise with a lightning-fast Clothesline for 2!

Heel Jericho puts justice into a pin!

Heel Jericho makes a stupendous Kick for 3 damage.

Heel Jericho stand justice up... he's getting ready! Heel Jericho takes measure of justice, jumps up and slams the top of his foot against the back of justice's head hitting a Back Brain Kick for 3!

justice balls his fist and hits Heel Jericho right in the gut, making a Punch for 2.

Heel Jericho delivers a flesh-rending Chop across justice's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

My town got attacked by hordes of the undead, and this is actually more exciting!

Heel Jericho throws justice toward the ropes with a hard Irish Whip! Heel Jericho tries to leap over justice but is caught by surprise with a lightning-fast Clothesline for 5!

justice is sitting up, dazed. Heel Jericho takes advantage and flips over justice, grabbing his head in the air and violently snapping it forward with a Neck Snap for 8!

Heel Jericho makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

justice makes Elbow drop for 5 damage.

Heel Jericho charges justice. justice coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. justice shoves his left arm under Heel Jericho's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

justice makes an incredible SB cross body for 22 damage.
Forget anything bad I ever said about the guy!

The match is over !!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

match?
i wont be seein u anymore
AutoHeal: JBL uses 17 Ap for healing 33 damage
Johnny Miz throws JBL toward the ropes with a hard Irish Whip! Johnny Miz tries to leap over JBL but is caught by surprise with a lightning-fast clothesline from hell for 2!

JBL performs a Stomp for 1. He's stomping on Johnny Miz like a caller at a square dance!

JBL grabs Johnny Miz by the throat and slams him down for 3 damage.

I want the last few minutes of my life back!

This is going quick, at least we won't waste your time.

Johnny Miz tries to make a Head Lock.
But JBL counters for 1 damage.

Round and round JBL goes, I think his fist just broke Johnny Miz's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 2!

JBL makes an incredible Hanging Fallaway Suplex for 8 damage.
That was the prettiest thing I've ever seen!

Johnny Miz makes Head Lock for 3 damage.
JBL slips out of the move.

JBL makes Hanging Fallaway Suplex for 2 damage.

Johnny Miz charges JBL. JBL coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. JBL shoves his left arm under Johnny Miz's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 3.

This match is more one-sided than fight between a karate master and a couch potato.

JBL makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

Johnny Miz makes Elbow drop for 3 damage.

Johnny Miz is sent into the ropes... JBL gets a running start and performs a Drop Kick for 4, sending Johnny Miz back staggering!

Johnny Miz tries to make a Kick.

JBL makes Elbow drop for 3 damage.

Johnny Miz is sent into the ropes... JBL gets a running start and performs a Drop Kick for 3, sending Johnny Miz back staggering!

JBL smashes Johnny Miz head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

Round and round JBL goes, I think his fist just broke Johnny Miz's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 2!

Anyone else think Johnny Miz was dumb to accept this match?

JBL throws Johnny Miz toward the ropes with a hard Irish Whip! JBL tries to leap over Johnny Miz but is caught by surprise with a lightning-fast Clothesline for 2!

Johnny Miz leans prostate in the corner! JBL walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into Johnny Miz's face and chest for 2!

JBL smashes Johnny Miz head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

JBL tries to make a Irish Whip into the corner.
But Johnny Miz counters for 1 damage.

JBL summons all of his strength and lifts Johnny Miz high into the air by his throat! JBL then brings Johnny Miz crashing down to the mat for a devastating Chokeslam for 7!

JBL tries to make a Hanging Fallaway Suplex.
But Johnny Miz counters for 2 damage.

Johnny Miz tries to make a STARSHIP FINALE.
But JBL counters for 3 damage.
Whoa! Close call there!

JBL delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Johnny Miz's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

JBL puts Johnny Miz into a pin!

but Johnny Miz kicks out of it!

Johnny Miz delivers a flesh-rending Chop across JBL's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

JBL summons all of his strength and lifts Johnny Miz high into the air by his throat! JBL then brings Johnny Miz crashing down to the mat for a devastating Chokeslam for 5!

JBL is sent into the ropes... Johnny Miz gets a running start and performs a Drop Kick for 3, sending JBL back staggering!

JBL leans prostate in the corner! Johnny Miz walks over and angrily Stomp's a mudhole right into JBL's face and chest for 1!

Johnny Miz delivers a flesh-rending Chop across JBL's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

JBL delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Johnny Miz's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Johnny Miz charges JBL. JBL coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. JBL shoves his left arm under Johnny Miz's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 1.

Johnny Miz makes an incredible STARSHIP FINALE for 14 damage.
Unbelievable!

My bank I was in was robbed by armed gunmen with assult weapons, and this is actually more exciting!

Johnny Miz winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into JBL's head! A Punch for 1!

Johnny Miz tries to make a Arm Drag Takedown.

JBL makes Elbow drop for 3 damage.

Johnny Miz makes Kick for 1 damage.

Johnny Miz delivers a flesh-rending Chop across JBL's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Johnny Miz makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

Johnny Miz is sent into the ropes... JBL gets a running start and performs a Drop Kick for 1, sending Johnny Miz back staggering!

Johnny Miz tries to make a Irish Whip into the corner.

Round and round JBL goes, I think his fist just broke Johnny Miz's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 3!

My house caught fire this morning, and this is actually more exciting!

Johnny Miz makes Head Lock for 4 damage.
The submission fails.

JBL makes a pathetic Elbow drop for 1 damage.
Johnny Miz is unfazed!

Johnny Miz performs a Stomp for 2. He's stomping on JBL like a caller at a square dance!

Johnny Miz puts JBL into a pin!

but JBL kicks out of it!

Johnny Miz grabs JBL by the throat and slams him down for 8 damage.

JBL leaps mightily into the air and performs a Drop Kick, connecting right in the middle of Johnny Miz's chest for 6.

JBL puts Johnny Miz into a pin!

but Johnny Miz kicks out of it!

Johnny Miz makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

Johnny Miz performs a Stomp for 2. He's stomping on JBL like a caller at a square dance!

JBL delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Johnny Miz's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Johnny Miz charges JBL. JBL coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. JBL shoves his left arm under Johnny Miz's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

My brakes gave out at an intersection last week, and this is actually more exciting!

Johnny Miz grabs JBL by the throat and slams him down for 1 damage.

Johnny Miz leaps mightily into the air and performs a Drop Kick, connecting right in the middle of JBL's chest for 1.

Johnny Miz is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager JBL is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious clothesline from hell for 4!

Johnny Miz makes a pathetic STARSHIP FINALE for 1 damage.
JBL laughs in Johnny Miz's face!

Johnny Miz puts JBL into a pin!

but JBL kicks out of it!

Johnny Miz smashes JBL head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

Johnny Miz tosses JBL out of the ring for 7 damage!
Will he make it back in?
The ref starts the count!
JBL makes it back to the ring.

JBL makes a stupendous Irish Whip into the corner for 1 damage.

Johnny Miz winds up with a closed fist and drives it forward right into JBL's head! A Punch for 1!

JBL is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager Johnny Miz is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 6!

Johnny Miz makes Head Lock for 4 damage.
JBL slips out of the move.

My house caught fire this morning, and this is actually more exciting!

Johnny Miz charges JBL. JBL coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. JBL shoves his left arm under Johnny Miz's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 2.

Johnny Miz summons all of his strength and lifts JBL high into the air by his throat! Johnny Miz then brings JBL crashing down to the mat for a devastating Chokeslam for 7!

Match over : Johnny Miz wins by knockout

JBL Effects
Lose by knockout +1
Money +49 $
Fame +1
Exp +1
Consciousness damage 84
Vital Life damage 9
Doctor Level 2

Johnny Miz Effects
Win by knockout +1
Money +122 $
Fame +6
Exp +2
Injury -1 Technique
Injury -1 Consciousness
Consciousness damage 89
Vital Life damage 9
Doctor Level 2
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Extra Spicy makes an incredible Elbow drop for 5 damage.
justice was thrown around like a dog's chew-toy!

justice performs a Stomp for 2. He's stomping on Extra Spicy like a caller at a square dance!

justice delivers a flesh-rending Chop across Extra Spicy's chest for 2! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

justice leaps from the top rope towards Extra Spicy, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Extra Spicy's head with a Flying Clothesline for 7.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Extra Spicy, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Extra Spicy's head with a Flying Clothesline for 4.

Extra Spicy tries to make a Arm Drag Takedown.
Whoa! Close call there!

Extra Spicy performs a Stomp for 1. He's stomping on justice like a caller at a square dance!

justice balls his fist and hits Extra Spicy right in the gut, making a Punch for 2.

justice puts Extra Spicy into a pin!

but Extra Spicy kicks out of it!

Round and round justice goes, I think his fist just broke Extra Spicy's nose! The Shoulder Tackle hits for 2!

justice makes SB cross body for 6 damage.

justice tries to make a Arm Drag Takedown.
But Extra Spicy counters for 2 damage.

justice leaps from the top rope towards Extra Spicy, his arm extended. justice nearly takes off Extra Spicy's head with a Flying Clothesline for 1.

Extra Spicy is unfazed!
Extra Spicy slips out of the move.

Extra Spicy leaps from the top rope towards justice, his arm extended. Extra Spicy nearly takes off justice's head with a Flying Clothesline for 11.

Extra Spicy is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager justice is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 6!

I was mugged yesterday, and this is actually more exciting!

justice charges Extra Spicy. Extra Spicy coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. Extra Spicy shoves his left arm under justice's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 1.

Extra Spicy delivers a flesh-rending Chop across justice's chest for 1! The tremendous impact echoes throughout the arena! WOOOOOO!

Extra Spicy makes PeriPeri for 17 damage.

Extra Spicy puts justice into a pin!

Extra Spicy smashes justice head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

justice balls his fist and hits Extra Spicy right in the gut, making a Punch for 1.

Extra Spicy smashes justice head into the turnbuckle

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

Extra Spicy charges justice. justice coolly slaps his left shoulder with his right hand. justice shoves his left arm under Extra Spicy's left arm and falls to the mat, pulling his adversary with him in a well-executed Arm Drag Takedown for 1.

Extra Spicy makes a stupendous Elbow drop for 6 damage.

Extra Spicy makes a pathetic Flying Cross Body for 1 damage.
justice laughs in Extra Spicy's face!

justice makes a stupendous Top-rope splash for 15 damage.
I bet his cage is rattled after that one!

Match over : justice wins by knockout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VOW matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOW matches   VOW matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOW matches
Page 1 of 1