T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funkychickenman's Gimmick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funkychickenman

funkychickenman's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Name: funkychickenman
Type of Wrestler: Speed
Level of Entrance: 5
Alignment (Face or Heel): Face (But can switch if needed)
Description of Wrestler: Standing at 5'11, but weighing only 180 pounds allows funkychickenman to move very quickly around the ring, looking to make the most of his superior stamina in order to tire out opponents. Dressed in a bright yellow t-shirt, emblazoned FCM!, and orange trousers, his outfit could be deemed to be very eccentric. He comes to the ring alone carrying nothing with him as he doesn't feel he needs anything else to win a match.
Gimmick:Generally a fun-loving and joking character, always happy to have fun or mess around with anyone. However, if someone crosses him he is willing to get very serious. Got his name after a drunken bet with a friend, this has set the precedent for the rest of his career, with plenty joking and randomness.
Picture:Currently :funkychickenman's Gimmick 163265
Music:

Currently my picture is unrelated to the character as I'm not great at making pictures, if anyone could help out with this it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

The picture is only a representation of what the character looks like. It doesn't need to be fancy or anything like that, as long as it isn't a current WWE wrestler.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
funkychickenman

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Hmmm, well he certainly doesn't look like that lol. I'll try to see if I can make something up later but any help would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LaSombra

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:00 pm

funkychickenman's Gimmick Chicken-man

funkychickenman's Gimmick 284667896_ed669dfc2f

funkychickenman's Gimmick Funny%20Chicken%20Man%2010-31-07

funkychickenman's Gimmick IMG_0039

funkychickenman's Gimmick Chicken-man--4557

Im going to tell you right now i had a hard time searching for these as each one struck fear into my heart and soul... or was that the burrito I had for dinner???

Razz

I couldn't resist!
Back to top Go down
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:29 pm

I think the first one was actually the best one. You might want to stick with that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow. This is so mean. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
LaSombra

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 pm

aw it was done all in good humor not to be mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funkychickenman's Gimmick   funkychickenman's Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funkychickenman's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1