T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Gass Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

Jack Gass Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Jack Gass Gimmick   Jack Gass Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Name: Jack Gass

Type of Wrestler: Technique

Current Level: 11

Level of Entrance: 10

Alignment (Face or Heel): Face

Description of Wrestler: Jack Gass is each mother-in-law favourite. He looks good, he is smart and he is a former Backyard Wrestler on the step to the top of the buissness. His in-ring style remembers of Eddie Guerrero except for the lie, cheat, steal stuff.

Gimmick: Jack Gass proclaims himself as "The Superstar". As Jack is kind of arrogant not all fans of T.B.W. like him but most of the fans are on Jack's side. After his feuds against Mikey Ramirez and Funkychickenman, in which he was busted open very oftly, Jack Gass developed a hate against matches in which one Wrestler bleeds. Jack's favorite matches are the Submission Match and the I Quit Match ( *OT yeah I know that you may bleed in a match like this ). "The Superstar's" catchphrase is: "You'll tap out in my Jack'out". After some standalone time in the T.B.W. Jack Gass formed a Team witch Just and D2S.

Picture: comming as soon as I find out how to copy my pictures from SvR 2010 from my PS3 to my PC.

Music:

Last edited by Jack Gass on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Jack Gass Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Gass Gimmick   Jack Gass Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok, it seems that Jack Gass...Er, sorry... Mr. Gass doesn't realize that he is fact arrogant. Maybe not towards fans but towards anybody else. I mean, if he has self proclaimed himself as the future of the business and sees himself as already an established superstar. He is a contradictive personality.

It's interesting to see when, and it's only a question of time, he shows his true colors. Über heel character with a politician gimmick Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

Jack Gass Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Gass Gimmick   Jack Gass Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm

yeah that's exactly how it is Padawan Wink Jack is a real hypocrite, he just awaits to get on top. As soon as he reaches the top he will show his true face Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

Jack Gass Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Gass Gimmick   Jack Gass Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 am

UPDATE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Gass Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Gass Gimmick   Jack Gass Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Gass Gimmick
Page 1 of 1