T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recommendatuons for match types

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LaSombra

recommendatuons for match types Empty
PostSubject: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:34 am

i am plastered right now... but let me be frank... you want matches that will make the over all confliction last longer betweeen wrestliers... 2/3 sub matches or last blood matches will be a winner... and keep your roster high enough... i care bout two shits about winning ... i want fans... and i want the fed to succeed if that means getting beat then o well
Back to top Go down
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 pm

LaSombra wrote:
i am plastered right now... but let me be frank... you want matches that will make the over all confliction last longer betweeen wrestliers... 2/3 sub matches or last blood matches will be a winner... and keep your roster high enough... i care bout two shits about winning ... i want fans... and i want the fed to succeed if that means getting beat then o well
Special matches should be almost exclusively PPV only material. The match types cost FE's for the federation and it's not a small amount per match type. Those kind of matches are usually a feud killer matches but not always. If there's a good storyline and more ideas how to continue it, a two season feud could be possible. Generally though, special matches are for PPV's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
LaSombra

PostSubject: Re: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:53 pm

if you are looking at it from a purely RP based aspect then yes you are correct.

But special matches help the over all score of the fed per show.

And that's the GM's role is to find a happy medium between the two.
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

PostSubject: Re: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 pm

This is correct. In the near future, I will buy a few special matches once the money starts rolling in.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:16 pm

i agree with both of you, however i am a big fan of the ladder match and i think it would be good to av a few of those but with like a money prize at the top. make a few lesser superstars compete so it boosts morale for them plus its entertaining, its a win win situatation. P.S how many titles are there in the fed as i am new to it, just a suggestion here but could there be a title for lvls 5-9 to compete in, like a lower title???
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 pm

i think we don't have any titles yet.. correct me if im wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recommendatuons for match types   recommendatuons for match types Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recommendatuons for match types
Page 1 of 1