T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09) Empty
PostSubject: T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09)   T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:41 pm

T.B.W. Fields of Glory

2009-11-20 22:00

Meng Huo and Skeleton King VS Just and Darthy 2 Smarty (Dark Tag Match)
T.B.W. History
T.B.W. Intro
Welcome To The Gunshow!
The Gunshow vs Philthy Phil Powers
Darthy Debuting
The New Guy!
Super Simmo VS Payne
Back On The Job
Darth Bane VS Don Beastardo
Ashriel VS Jpea
Hazy reunion
Dr. Nash VS The Director
The Gods Have Spoken!
Forbidden Warlord VS The Russian Bear
Direx VS Nether Reaper
Padawan VS Monsterio
End Segment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickets Request: 3.019
Tickets Sold: 3.019
Tickets Income: 30.190 fantaeuros

Well guys, we did better with this show. I want to thank the VGM's for all their hard work and all the RPers that participated in this show. I also want to show my thanks to everybody here at T.B.W. Let us continue to strive to greatness and show all these other new feds how it gets done.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Felix Hunter

PostSubject: Re: T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09)   T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Side Note: You double booked my segment I had it on the last one Im sorry I forgot to tell you but oh well!
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09)   T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Just incase you can swap the segment with this

The camera starts shooting a locker room door with a "D2S" on them. Jesse Victoria knocks and you can hear a "Come in!" from inside of the locker room. The doors open, revealing the newest addition to the TBW, Darthy 2 Smarty, putting his t-shirt with "I'll do the thinking part" on.

He turns around..

Darthy 2 Smarty : Hello, i suppose we haven't met yet. I'm Darthy Too Smarty, not only one of the best wrestlers around here, but i can assure you I'm the most intelligent one? Do you want me to prove it?

The camera takes a sweep around the locker room, you can see a chess game, half full bottle of coke and a SuDoKu book on the table

Jesse Victoria: Well that won't be neccesary, today, you have debuted in the TBW, reactions?

Darthy 2 Smarty : Well it's been a pretty tough match. But again, it showed how much wrestlers in TBW lack intelligence and a good tactic. I'll have to discuss this with Just. I'm not saying that this federation has incompetent wrestlers, nonono, but i guess some of them should finally learn how to think. Tell me Jesse, how much is 2 * 2 ?

Jesse Victoria: Isn't that 4? And what's the point of asking such question?

Darthy 2 Smarty : See? You just don't understand. Leave the thinking part to me... Next time we speak, we might have more time and i will prove to you why I'm called "Too Smart"

He walks out of the locker room

Jesse Victoria: Wait!

Well that was Darthy Too Smarty, i'm interested what he's gonna show us next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09)   T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.B.W. Fields of Glory (20-11-09)
Page 1 of 1