T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steven's Gimmick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven The Wonder Boy

Steven The Wonder Boy

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 am

Name: Steven "The Wonder Boy"

Type of Wrestler: Speed

Level of Entrance: 451

Alignment (Face or Heel): Face

Description of Wrestler: 5'11, 175 Ibs. An all red wrestling costume complete with red eye mask with the slogan Five Star To Hell on the tank top.

Gimmick: The not so typical good guy, wanting to be the one who entices the opponent into battle, rather then it being the opponent who does. He is ready to jump into help a fellow in need of assistance even at his own risk just for the chance to fight even more and bug more bad guys. He is known to want to talk less, fight more though can stop to talk to draw in a crowd if needed. He is known to always want to jack up the stakes of matches whenever possible, not being truly satisfied in his heart unless his body is on the line and at risk of needing medical attention afterwards, though does enjoy a normal match if against the right person. His gimmick match is the ladder match due to the crazy, dangerous stunts that can ensue from them. Calls himself the “Hometown Hero of Milton Keynes”, his hometown, which slightly exhibits the cockiness he dislikes in others and uses to prey on them. Shall spend whatever time he has to offer to interact with his fans even at the cost of being late to the arena or nearly missing flights to the next city, which may put him at odds with a GM/Senior staff who can’ afford to be late. Known to have strong allegiances with people he trusts dearly and can often be seen giving them words of encouragement. He is known to often wish to bloody people who annoy him even if it’s a normal match and loves to use a weapon whenever necessary during non-DQ matches, which according to him is most of the time. He is known to bare grudges against any who dare cross the line with his limits, leaving little room for any destroyed friendships to be repaired if needed.

Picture: Steven's Gimmick Bio10

Music:

Last edited by Steven The Wonder Boy on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Welcome Steven. It's great to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:37 pm

You were part of MAW right? Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Steven The Wonder Boy

Steven The Wonder Boy

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Of course I was part of MAW. Remember I was Head of Force, Head VGM. Made that 4 Way Tag Team Battle Royal you guys won at our last show. I could go on...
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

That's right. I was wondering if you would be interested in being a VGM again?
Back to top Go down
Steven The Wonder Boy

Steven The Wonder Boy

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Sure, I'd be glad too.
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Monsterio wrote:
That's right. I was wondering if you would be interested in being a VGM again?
So who are you going to demote, Monsterio? I can take the axe, if you want. No hard feelings one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:01 pm

I was debating eith you or Felix Hunter cause of the lack of communication. I'll ask Felix and see if he wishes to step down.
Back to top Go down
Jpea

Jpea

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Steven! Why it is good to see another old MAW face around here! All these new people are hogging the best spots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steven's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's Gimmick   Steven's Gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1