T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FCM needs a returning feud.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
funkychickenman

FCM needs a returning feud. Empty
PostSubject: FCM needs a returning feud.   FCM needs a returning feud. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey guys, I need a feud and storyline with someone in order for me to return to the fed after I was fire on the last Sky Of Fire last season. I am now level 5 after re-making and would be looking for a similar level to feud with. The more active RPing the better. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: FCM needs a returning feud.   FCM needs a returning feud. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 pm

well if u can find a partner me and savage will be looking for tag opponents if u can find a tag partner. that will happen 1/4 of the way through the influx vs D2S, Just and Jack Gass fued
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: FCM needs a returning feud.   FCM needs a returning feud. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 am

i can be Ur partner FCM i am lvl 8 face... i rather to have some tag team feud (my tag partner is DareDevilZ)... so if u would like to make feud then let me know... u can find some tag partner and then we cane make tag feud:D... by the way, U would like to be heel or face, cuz if u change ur aligment in face it will be easier to make... Very Happy... i think...
Back to top Go down
funkychickenman

PostSubject: Re: FCM needs a returning feud.   FCM needs a returning feud. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 am

Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm happy to go heel or face for my return, just whatever makes the feud work best.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: FCM needs a returning feud.   FCM needs a returning feud. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 am

Wast about me and savage we r still stuck here we need heel tag opponents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCM needs a returning feud.   FCM needs a returning feud. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FCM needs a returning feud.
Page 1 of 1