T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Forcoming Apocalypse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

A Forcoming Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: A Forcoming Apocalypse   A Forcoming Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Malice wrote this to all the GMs:

I'm writing you all as a courtesty, because you are the ones I've been doing this job for all this time. I have done all I can for you, however. Bugs plague the GM system still, and despite repeated complaints, nothing has been done to fix them that I can see. The people who run this game plain out suck at communication. There's no easy or nice way to put it.

In turn, I don't even know if they read my messages anymore. I like you all, and I have gone out on the limb for each of you, and made some pretty bold statements, trying to get ANYTHING done for you as General Managers. I truly want all of you to succeed. However, I'm not capable of doing it any more. This game is a sinking ship, and I'm not putting any more of my effort into it on a grand scale any longer. I've played for 2 years now, and it has become apparent to me what the priorities of the Admins are, and it is not customer service for the players.

The code is a mess, the game itself is fallnig apart, and more and more of my friends abandon it every day. It's a simple fact. New players come in, and there are those holding on to their spots in attempts to become the best. Eventually, some of them will. But most will eventually lose interest as I have. I've had it beaten out of me. You guys are not the reason. In fact, you guys are the reason I've tried so hard to do so much for the game.

But when my suggestions and notifications are not even answered, or acknowledged as having been received, I can not know if things are improving. It leaves me holding the bag. You expect answers for everything. I don't have them. New GMs? Maybe.2 week break? As far as I know. bugsgetting fixed? I can only assume no. I just can't be there and let you down any more. Tullo can do that fine on his own without my help.

So yeah. I'm done as the official GM sup, but likely, I'll still have my GM Sup panel until my accounts are deleted for inactivity. I don't plan on quitting the game entirely, but I doubt i'll log on more than once or twice a week. Sorry.If you really need something beyond griping about yor fellow GMs, I will try to help, but my advice is to not depend on me. I have been respsible for you for nearly ayear, and the lack of communication and complete wall that is between the admins and myself that causes them to ignore me doesn't allow me to help you in any way, save to be the one responsible when it breaks.

I'm now letting those truly resposible step up. Maybe they'll listen to you when there's 80 upset GMs and 320 pissed off roster members. Or maybe they'll ignore you again and open another new server for you to play with. You can probably guess which is more likely. I thank all of you for letting me be your supervisor, and for being incredible people to work for. Without you, there was no GM sup role to fill, and I truly enjoyed it back when I could get things done. But since I've been ignored largely, I just don't feel the need to be abused by the admins any longer.

Thanks for all your support, and for being great people in general.

Joshua M. Garren

"Malice"

GM Supervisor, TWG.

This sucks. That means that the many problems that the feds on server 1 are experiencing are still going to be problems. What does that mean for us? Who knows at this point. All I know is that there are going to be a lot of feds shutting down because of pissed off GMs about the admins of the site. This could be a good thing for me since it opens up a lot of good potential RPers, but sooner or later, I might be fed up with server 1 too. I won't lose hope, but I will tell you that the signs are pointing towards a harder and more painful experience as a GM for me.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: A Forcoming Apocalypse   A Forcoming Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm

i've been to the forums few times and wondered if the admins are doing something with the bugs being posted etc.

i kinda expected that the admins aren't doing much... but when the ppl responsible for doing the main thing for the game are starting to ragequit... i don't know. This could bring us to hell... or finally could make the ppl responsible for this game start doing something remotely intelligent, like.. selling it over to some ppl that would care about the game , or to move the chars to server 3..

I don't know anything about the GM system so i can't say in what condition it is, but i Monsterio and his vGM team already proved us that they are capable of handling almost any situation that came up, so i'm still hoping for the best for us.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: A Forcoming Apocalypse   A Forcoming Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 pm

pardon me for my langauge but this is bull shit what they are doing, wat do they expect us to do, the loyal players but the admins don't care about us do they, us the players the people who enjoy it but now i am not so sure, i am sorry but now i am thinking of the quit myself, i meen i have got a few mates i have on the game who i would like to stay and chat with like, Just, Prototype and the others who always chat with me. i might stay because i really like rping and my friends, and the fed shows it gives a taste of what it's like to be a real wrestler, which i do wrestle in real life but in a small town with zero chance of being picked up it dose give me a taste of what it's like, so my point is my quit but if people say they want me to stay then i will for them and everyone in this fed.
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: A Forcoming Apocalypse   A Forcoming Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 pm

yea well, i do play the game now just because of the RP thing actually.. i've been a fan of the old-school WWF (notice the "F"), and it makes me just happy to be able to make my own storylines. This is what makes the game so great in my opinion. You can play any browser game, but i bet my ass that there aren't many with such option to actually develop your character in such a way.

If it comes to closing all the feds or something like that, well, the game won't see me again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forcoming Apocalypse   A Forcoming Apocalypse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Forcoming Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: T.B.W. General Board :: TWG and Fed Board-
Jump to: