T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxx Carr

The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Empty
PostSubject: The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?   The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 pm

OOC: I don't know what is my roster so I post it here as I see that are some old friends here. If I'm in the other roster please move it. If you want to rp and feud with me, you are invited to do so...

Eagles' "New Kid In Town" is playing loud at the speakers but nothing happens. The lights fade out and the music ends but nobody enters the arena. People are starting to get nervous and we could hear some boos.

Suddenly, Kiss' "I love it loud" starts to play and there's a big explosion on the ramp that leads to the ring, people starts to shout but nobody enters and nothings happen. Then, we hear a drum roll and "T.N.T." by Ac/Dc is playing and the titantron starts to show a big "Foxx" as a reply to Bon Scott's "T.N.T". The crowd starts to roar and sing and we see Foxx Carr making his entrance riding a Harley Davidson to the ring.

Foxx climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the crow that is standing up and roaring. Then Foxx asks for a mic.

Foxx: "Well, well, well, ladies and gentlemen (he makes a pause)... is great to be here in TBW!!!!!!! First of all, I will beg your pardon by the producer music likes. Do you think will I enter the ring with Eagles' music?"

(people laughs)

"Youu're lucky the only belt you are wearing is to stretch your huge belly and hide your big ass if not I will (the crowd cries: rock the floor and Foxx laughs).

Well, I see that some of you may know me so maybe it's a shame to be here and grab the mic to do some kind of introduction so we'll do it the easy way. Just bring me a referee and a rival, if it's possible with a belt, and we'll have fun"

Foxx takes off his leather jacket and watch the ramp waiting for an adversary.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?   The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Oi foxx the reason no ones replyed is coz u havnt even given us ur lvl or u class how rcwe supposed to respond if u dont tell us key infomation jeese.
Back to top Go down
Foxx Carr

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?   The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm sorry, I'm level 22 speed wrestler
Back to top Go down
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?   The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Foxx Carr waits for a response motions that somebody should came to face him. To his surprise, Mr. Dark's music starts to play but rather than appearing under the Titantron, he appears on the titantron with a smirk on his face.

Mr. Dark: Hey, numbnuts. Who told you that you make the matches around here? I am the GM, I make the matches and I make the rules. I am the one who calls the shots around here.

The crowd starts to chant: Steven! Steven! Steven!

Mr. Dark: You ungrateful pieces of... Don't you realize that I pull the strings here and I can also pull the plug on this whole show and go home. What do you say about that, hmmm?

The crowd stops the chant instantly.

Mr. Dark: That's better. Now, where was I? Oh yes, now I remember... You... whatever your name is. I make the matches around here but don't you worry. I have plans for you. I need you to go backstage and be ready. You'll have a match tonight against an opponent of my choosing. Now go, be ready and you will be called when the time comes.

Foxx looks at the Titantron and goes down the ring, he jumps over his Harley and rides backstage. Then, he slows down under the Titantron and lifts his left arm with pointing Mr Dark's image with his middle finger.

Last edited by Padawan on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Foxx Carr

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?   The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: I like you to change your last line and put this.

Foxx looks at the titantron and goes down the ring, he jumps over his Harley and rides backstage. Then, he slows down under the titantron and lifts his left arm with pointing Mr Dark's image with his middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?   The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new kid in town or and old devil visiting us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: Role Plays-
Jump to: