T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Muta

The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this)   The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am

*The Great Muta and Eric Bane come out in their Influx attire and Eric has a mic and they both get into the ring*

Eric Bane: Wellp I'm sure you've all heard the bad news about this place, TBW is shuttin down. Yes it is sad but Muta had an idea for the last show ever. But since he dosnt talk....I'll tell it. You see what The Great Muta had in mind....Was one final match with someone he despises dearly and sincerly. Prototype.

*the crowd cheers when they here Prototype. But The Great Muta is standing in the middle of the ring with no expression on his face*

But its not just any match, o no, its....a ladder match. And you see the winner of the match will not only get bragging rights, but, they will get a contract to any federation they choose seeing as our gm Monsterio has some pretty powerful conections. Now, I have a briefcase right now all I could do right now is sign where ever Muta wants to go and for how long and then get him to sign it and we'd be out of here. But Muta has expressed he wants to earn that, so he will against Prototype.

Prototype, and only Prototype, plz respond.
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this)   The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 pm

suddenly Prototype's music starts to play

crowd goes wild, when they sees that Prototype is making way to the ring on his motorbike
after few taunts Prototype gets behind the ring and grabs a mic, then enters the ring
Prototype: Hmmm... Muta... Ya know i am very popular in last times
Prototype smiles
Crowd goes wild

Prototype: And i think U know that since other GM's heard news 'bout T.B.W closing my phone is ringing non-stop...
Can be heard some ringing
Prototype: Uh... sorry it's mine... Hallo? Yeah it's Prototype... o.k... o.k. i know but please not know i am in the ring right now... ALLRIGHT SHUT UP!!!!
Prototype throws his cellphone on the mat
Prototype: Um... sorry now U see... So what am I saing is that i have many other propositions and i don't have to fight with Ya...
The Great Muta: Wha...
Prototype: But Ya know me... i'm never getting back from the challenge... I ACCEPT!!!
Crowd goes wild
The Great Muta and Prototype are smiling

firs of all we're in the sky of fire not fields of glory... second... You should add something more after this /\ cuz there only i am saing something...Razz
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Re: The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this)   The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm

I will and I know but hey its the last season I figured we could be put on the main show once for this match at least. O and for future refrence I dont talk I have someone at all times to and right now its Eric Bane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this)   The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Muta vs Prototype one last time(and plz no one else but Prototype respond to this)
Page 1 of 1