T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bi bi guys hope i see u soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzy906

ozzy906

bi bi guys hope i see u soon Empty
PostSubject: bi bi guys hope i see u soon   bi bi guys hope i see u soon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

ok since my tag partner Savage has restarted and that nobody wants to be my tag partner and i really want to leave influx half way through but to what?? the whole point of me and savage leavin influx is so we can have a tag team called Bad Boys. however is somebody wants to replace savage and form Bad Boys please say so within the next 24 hrs or i will restart my wrestler. i hope to see you in the future, bi bi my friends, bi bi TBW, god bless you... Sad theres only one T.B.W.. theres only one T.B.W.. it will be my favourite fed, it tought me to use my head, o T.B.W my favourite fed
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: bi bi guys hope i see u soon   bi bi guys hope i see u soon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 am

Dude what do you mean restarted,I'm still the same level dude?
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: bi bi guys hope i see u soon   bi bi guys hope i see u soon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Well wen I typed ur name in it came up with a lvl 3 and day was the only one there
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: bi bi guys hope i see u soon   bi bi guys hope i see u soon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Suspect
He's Mike"The Savage"williams. hope that helps lol!
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: bi bi guys hope i see u soon   bi bi guys hope i see u soon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm

O that does help srry mike the savage" Williams lol so I guess we r back on but for futre referncebcan I just say that in eps make sure it says mike " the savage" Williams or mike or something like that ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bi bi guys hope i see u soon   bi bi guys hope i see u soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bi bi guys hope i see u soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.B.W. Fields of Glory :: T.B.W. General Board :: TWG and Fed Board-
Jump to: