T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP for Havoc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 am

Andrew Hunter stands in the ring, looking exhausted as he asks for a mic.

Andrew Hunter (still breathing heavily) : Well, I did what I said I'd do. I won my match tonight.

Andrew Hunter pauses and raises his arms in victory.

Hunter (no longer breathing heavily) : Just like what I said I'd do. I'm not here to build myself up with tough talk, I'm here to do what I say I'll do.
I give a promise each week, and I intend to keep it. I promised that justice would be served, and it was. I guess you could say that I-
Back to top Go down
Alexander Conway

Alexander Conway

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 am

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares through the arena as Alexander Conway walks out from backstage. Giving Andrew an intense stare, Alexander slowly walks down to the ring. Alexander rips a microphone out of Jasmine Lee's hands before entering the ring.

Alexander: That you're what Hunter? Some lucky little punk with no wrestling skill?

The boos echo throughout the arena

Alexander: You people know it's true! Hunter could never defeat me in a fair match! Last week, I got distracted and the referee made a fast count-
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 am

Andrew Hunter lifts the mic back to his lips and speaks, interrupting Alexander Conway.

Andrew Hunter: What!? You accuse ME of cheating YOU in a match? You must be nuts!

The crowd lets out a very loud cheer as Andrew continues.

Andrew Hunter: You hit me in the head with a cane, while YOUR manager distracted the referee. If anything, you should humble yourself now and congradulate me on my win here tonight and my win last week-
Back to top Go down
Alexander Conway

Alexander Conway

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 am

Alexander speaks over Andrew Hunter

Alexander: How about instead of congradulating you, I challenge you to a match for next week?

Some cheers are heard in the audience

Alexander: That is, unless you're less of a man then I thought you were.

Alexander gives Hunter a smug smile while waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 am

Andrew gives Conway a sharp glare for several seconds, before he suddenly starts laughing.

Andrew: I have a real "thingy", if that's what your asking.

Alexander Conway's smug smile ends as he stares at Andrew Hunter

Andrew: I accept.

Andrew smiles as he waits for Conway to respond.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Conway

Alexander Conway

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 am

Alexander: That's great Andr-

Alexander quickly smashes Hunter with the mic causing Andrew Hunter to fall to the ground. Alexander waits for Andrew Hunter to get back to his feet before getting behind him and locking him into a Cobra Clutch. Andrew Hunter struggles and tries to break the hold, but Alexander pulls him to the mat and adds the bodyscissors. Alexander keeps Andrew Hunter locked into The Prophecy for what seems like an eternity without giving any intent of releasing the hold. Finally, security is forced to come to the ring and physically pull Alexander away and out of the ring. Outside of the ring, Alexander pushes through security to pick up another microphone.

Alexander: Next week Andrew, you haven't got a prayer!

Alexander drops the microphone and slowly and arrogantly heads backstage, much to the crowd's displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP for Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Havoc   RP for Havoc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for Havoc
Page 1 of 1