T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card Announcements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funkychickenman

Card Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Card Announcements   Card Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:51 am

I know this has been mentioned here and there already but I'm going to make a formal suggestion thread.

It would really help if we knew who we were fighting on the shows before the card is confirmed. This would make it easier to write RP's as we could incorporate our matches to fit the RP.

For example, for a Tuesday show. A post could be put up saying what the matches would be on the Saturday before.
Then, RPs could be done Sat, Sunday and Monday with the show then being put together on the Tuesday.

A similar timescale could be worked out for the Friday show. This would bring a much more organised feel to the RPs and hopefully improve the overall quality of the fed.

Any comments appreciated.

FCM
Back to top Go down
The Gunshow

The Gunshow

Card Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Announcements   Card Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 am

most matches are booked on RPs.
say FMP calls out FMC in an RP, we will make that a match.
we dont want to force people into making such RPs, we want them to make it themselves with their ideas.
do you understand a lil bit?
Back to top Go down
funkychickenman

Card Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Announcements   Card Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:29 am

I understand that and that could still happen. Having all matches booked from RPs could get complicated easily. What if more than 1 person wrote an RP about having matches with someone and both feel it integral to their RP, this could lead to confused RPs and shows not making sense. I feel that the best compromise would be to have match cards announced in advance and then if necessary people could request that their matches were changed if they needed it for an RP or a feud. It would also give GMs and VGMs more control over the show and make things run more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Card Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Announcements   Card Announcements Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 pm

That's good idea. Most matches are booked because of a rp would go to that direction or needs to match to make the storyline complete etc. However, we are forced to make some matches despite a possible rp or the lack of one so the idea of posting the card as matches go before hand is a good idea.

Hopefully, the GM would agree with me. So, let's say the show is in tuesday, everything should be done by monday. That would mean the card would be posted here on friday so that everyone would have time to write something and to know what the character is expecting in the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Card Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Announcements   Card Announcements Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

I would agree, but only myself as well as another are willing to do commentaries for the matches. Unless I can also get a full time commentary person, it will be a struggle for me to post a match card a day before, especially with all the late RPs and last minute changes we get.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Card Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Announcements   Card Announcements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Announcements
Page 1 of 1