T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander Conway's Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Conway

Alexander Conway

Alexander Conway's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Conway's Gimmick   Alexander Conway's Gimmick Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:38 am

Name: Alexander Conway

Type of Wrestler: Technique

Level of Entrence: 8

Alignment: Heel

Description of Wrestler: 5,8", 186 pounds, Alexander utilizes his submission moves, a few high-flying moves, and some accessories to bring down his opponents. Alexander is from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Gimmick: After continued failure, Alexander fell into depression, seperated himself from his fans, and even stopped wrestling for a short time. Upon his return, fans were shocked by the brutality Alexander used to win matches. Using his Koji Clutch and a few accessories, Alexander plans to have his breakout moment in TBW, and doesn't care who's career he steps on during his quest to be the best.

Recently dropped his ring name, (Arith), and started using his birth name again.

Music:

Last edited by Arith on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I discarded my guillotine chokehold and remade the move using a Koji Clutch instead)
Back to top Go down

Alexander Conway's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1