T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random vs (Insert name here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Random

The Random

The Random vs (Insert name here) Empty
PostSubject: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 am

Looking for somebody to feud with, preferably face wrestler, level 6-8
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 am

The Random wrote:
Looking for somebody to feud with, preferably face wrestler, level 6-8

Hmm, might be intrested, though I'm at lvl 9 and have no clue what show I'm on.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm

i am also interested but i am also lvl 9, i am on sky of fire, it could work well so what do u say, and if not chronic jay if u dnt no what show ur on check by goin 2 the sky of fire section and check roster there, if ur not on sky of fire ur on fields of glory. btw if u r on sky of fire chronic jay how bout us 2 in rivalry??
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 pm

ozzy906 wrote:
i am also interested but i am also lvl 9, i am on sky of fire, it could work well so what do u say, and if not chronic jay if u dnt no what show ur on check by goin 2 the sky of fire section and check roster there, if ur not on sky of fire ur on fields of glory. btw if u r on sky of fire chronic jay how bout us 2 in rivalry??

Checked both rosters, not on the either yet. Guess I haven't fully been added until next week or the G.M or Vice G.M's got abit lazy and forgot me. And if I am on sky of fire, that would be a good idea ozzy906 incase we're rejected for this fued. Who said you need both a face and heel to have a fued, nothing said about having a friendly rivalry.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:17 am

That's good attitude for a new superstar
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:42 am

ozzy906 wrote:
That's good attitude for a new superstar

clown Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:00 am

UPDATED: due to multiple changes made to my wrestler (In TWG and Gimmick-Wise) I am now looking for a level 7-9 Heel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random vs (Insert name here)   The Random vs (Insert name here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random vs (Insert name here)
Page 1 of 1