T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's not Arith anymore, it's Alexander Conway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby

Bobby

It's not Arith anymore, it's Alexander Conway Empty
PostSubject: It's not Arith anymore, it's Alexander Conway   It's not Arith anymore, it's Alexander Conway Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 am

As Alexander Conway makes his way to the ring, the fans in the arena neither cheer nor boo him, they merely chat amongst themselves.

Leigh: Who the hell is this jobber?

Rodney: I think the fans have been asking that exact same question since he first debuted, Leigh.

Alexander picks up a mic and enters the ring

Conway: You don't recognize me do you?

Leigh: Umm obviously not, why else would be asking who you were?

Conway: Well idiots, my name is Alexander Conway. But you might remember me by my old ring name; Arith.

The crowd starts booing loudly

Conway: You see, after you maggots refused to allow me to speak two weeks ago, I decided to take the next week off. I redid my entrance, my wrestling attire, and I've even started to use birth name again. You're probably asking yourselves why this is important.

Leigh: Can he hurry and get to the point already? I want to see Arith....I mean Alexander, cause some pain!

Conway: Well, it means that there is no more fooling around. It's basically Arith 2.0, and he's gonna kick some ass! I'm going to run roughshod through Sky of Fire, and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it!

Rodney: Arith's arrogant as usual. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming weeks.

Leigh: It's not Arith any more Rodney, it's Alexander Conway.

Conway: Sky of Fire is my show now, and this just the beginning.

As Alexander leaves the ring, the fans start chanting "Go back to Calgary"

Rodney: The fans haven't changed their opinions of Conway.

Leigh: And who cares what they think? Certainly not Conway.

For use when the next season begins
Back to top Go down

It's not Arith anymore, it's Alexander Conway
Page 1 of 1