T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Season

Go down 
+5
Dude fire
Darthy 2 Smarty
ozzy906
Padawan
Monsterio
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that I have to announce this at the start of Season 3, but this season is going to be our last season here at T.B.W. As some of you may know, I'm in the military. Well, I just recently been told that I had to be shipped out overseas in a couple of weeks. So therefore, I will be giving up my title as GM due to my rigorous obligation to that.

In the GM forums, I will be listing the wrestlers here that will be free agents once the next season starts so that way you guys will have a better chance of getting another contract.

I'm sorry that this was all short notice for you guys, and it saddens me to have to make this sort of decision.

~Monsterio
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Padawan

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Crap. It saddens me too that you are leaving. Do you know how long you will be away? Where will you be stationed and what is your rank?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Where I'll be stationed is classified, but I'm only a private and I'll be gone for about 1 year.
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Monsterio wrote:
Where I'll be stationed is classified, but I'm only a private and I'll be gone for about 1 year.
What I'm proposing is this: If anyone of us assistant GM's would be willing to take over so that T.B.W would still be ongoing when you'll come back and then give you GM status once again, would this be acceptable. Gunshow, I'm looking at you now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
ozzy906

ozzy906

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am

I am srry to hear this and what padawan says makes sense
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 pm

That's up to Gunshow and if he wants to do it.
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

it would be awesome if the fed could continue..

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dude fire

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 am

Serve that year well!

God Bless You!

-Dude Fire afro
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Spartacus

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:33 am

good luck monsterio

btw no one is allowed to take over a fed after a gm leaves(trust me the guys wanted me to take over our old fed when the gm left)
Back to top Go down
The Gunshow

The Gunshow

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 am

yeah what spartacus says is true. nobody is able to takeover the fed, the fed is linked to the GMs name and if the GM is inactive for a certain period of time then his account gets deleted (so does the fed)
sorry guys. i'll try to get my own fed and we can move the TBW brand over there.

if anybody thinks this is a good plan than say so. i will not be here this season though due to monsterio going, and my contract running out, i am going to join a different fed for 1 month and get more fans. i will still be doing VGM through my alt The Russian Bear though.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 am

I think it's a good idea
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeh it's a better way of staying together than havin to keep in contact but just to say for that mnth in the other Feds prototype just great muta Jack gass and I will still try and stay together
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Well guys, here's what's even worse. Due to because of my time crunch, I won't be putting in RP into the segments, which means I will be putting you guys into matches that I think would get you the most fans. As much as it pains me to not put in RPs into the segments, my time this week is short.

If I were you guys, I'd be looking (but not signing) into new feds.
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:22 pm

luck Monsterio!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Season   Last Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Season
Page 1 of 1