T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 3 Start

Go down 
+5
The Random
The Great Muta
ozzy906
Andrew Hunter
Monsterio
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:17 am

Just found out Tullo that Season 3 will be starting on the 15th of February, so get your feuds in order, your stables, and add them on this thread so I can make note of it. And please, only ONE POST per person to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 am

Just, D2S, and Jack Gass vs. Influx
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 pm

just to say influx members are, Full Metal Python, The Great Muta, Chronic Jay, King of Doom, Savage, Alexander Conway, and manager is Eric Bane.

Full Metal Python and Savage VS ? (another tag team, heel or face)
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 am

Yes new season new starts. So Influx should be set to debut on that night at the end of the show in a shocking fashion.
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 am

EDIT: This season I will be building up to a feud with Spartacus

Last edited by The Random on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 pm

I guess Dark still tries to divide the Divine Force.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessen.albumit.fi
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Padawan wrote:

Actually, Monsterio has something else in mind for a feud. I'll still be doing things with Padawan though.
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Monsterio wrote:
Padawan wrote:

Actually, Monsterio has something else in mind for a feud. I'll still be doing things with Padawan though.
Cool. Now where I would I get intel on that? I might have to get Agent 86.
Back to top Go down
Cheetaro

Cheetaro

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 pm

I need a feud...or a stable...or something.....
Back to top Go down
Foxx Carr

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:54 pm

I'm not listed into a roster and have rp as introduction but no one answered. I don't know if you have some plans for me or I'll have to look for anyone to feud with
Back to top Go down
Showstopper

Showstopper

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Since my IC-Belt unfortunately wasn't a big part of our Season 2 (too much rl^^) I am looking for an opponent (equal strength) to battle with over the whole season. With Storylines, Roleplays and everything..pls pm me ingame if you're interested in a shot at the intercontinental championship Wink
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Oi showstopper u forgot that u have to face tormentor first night back he beat me so remember that plus I already got something planned early in the show and while u two r in a match read my 2latest rps
Back to top Go down
Padawan

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Foxx Carr wrote:
I'm not listed into a roster and have rp as introduction but no one answered. I don't know if you have some plans for me or I'll have to look for anyone to feud with
Apparently we are going to have a feud. So, because of that. I need to write a rp to start of things and cover some earlier events as well. I'll do that when I'm feeling better. I'm a little bit feverish right now so it'll have to wait for a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Foxx Carr

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 pm

It'll be great to rp with you again. Don't hurry up, you'll have time to write when you're fine again. If you want, you could post in the topic I started as my introduction in the fed.
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:42 am

Showstopper wrote:
Since my IC-Belt unfortunately wasn't a big part of our Season 2 (too much rl^^) I am looking for an opponent (equal strength) to battle with over the whole season. With Storylines, Roleplays and everything..pls pm me ingame if you're interested in a shot at the intercontinental championship Wink

Showstopper: You're gonna be feuding with Felix Hunter for the title.
Back to top Go down
Cheetaro

Cheetaro

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Find me a feud too Razz

I need to get some serious RPing in this season lol.
Back to top Go down
Showstopper

Showstopper

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Monsterio wrote:
Showstopper wrote:

Showstopper: You're gonna be feuding with Felix Hunter for the title.

Cheers mate, looking forward to it Wink
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

hey hey hey i think that u monsterio and u showstopper can't make any ic belt fueds with showstopper and felix hunter as TORMENTOR IS THE #1 CONTENDER!!!!!!!! u need to give him a shot as he beat me fair and sqaure and i think that if u don't it is well out of order, he earnt it so u better give it to him so felix hunter may not be fueding with showstopper if tormentor wins. plus i already got an rp ready for that match to come up. i don't meen to sound rude but i feel that the way u just forgot about tormentor being #1 contender makes people like me and tormentor feel like we arnt important, like even if we do win a #1 contendership spot that we won't get it and we will be forgoten, just a simple show filler.
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:16 am

ozzy906 wrote:
hey hey hey i think that u monsterio and u showstopper can't make any ic belt fueds with showstopper and felix hunter as TORMENTOR IS THE #1 CONTENDER!!!!!!!! u need to give him a shot as he beat me fair and sqaure and i think that if u don't it is well out of order, he earnt it so u better give it to him so felix hunter may not be fueding with showstopper if tormentor wins. plus i already got an rp ready for that match to come up. i don't meen to sound rude but i feel that the way u just forgot about tormentor being #1 contender makes people like me and tormentor feel like we arnt important, like even if we do win a #1 contendership spot that we won't get it and we will be forgoten, just a simple show filler.

I know what the hell I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Showstopper

Showstopper

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:41 am

ozzy906 wrote:

Did somebody except you two agree on this number one contender thing?! because quite honestly, both of you two aren't quite on my level..do you think that would be interesting?!
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 am

Showstopper wrote:
ozzy906 wrote:

Did somebody except you two agree on this number one contender thing?! because quite honestly, both of you two aren't quite on my level..do you think that would be interesting?!

While you were gone most of the season last season, the Tormentor has a #1 contenders match against FMP. He will be competing for your belt in season 3.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Sorry for my actions and ty for remembering tormentor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 3 Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Start   Season 3 Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Start
Page 1 of 1