T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Start of the Federation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

Good Start of the Federation Empty
PostSubject: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 am

Well guys, Season 1 has come to a close. We had our bumps in the road, but in the end, we turn out to be pretty good (unless someone thinks otherwise).

I want to thank all of my VGM staff for making my life easier (even though I do have to remind them on things, but no biggie) and all of the wrestlers that do RP on the show, and I want to thank Little Finger as well as the Savage (I think it's him, if not I appologize) for making the wrestler cards and banner, thank you all.

Now during the off-season, I have a mission for you guys. My mission is very simple: raise your stats and finisher levels and gain FE so you could buy more entrances. The more entrances you have on your wrestler, the more money the fed gets which in turn you guys getting a bigger paycheck.

Now VGMs, I need your help on a matter. There are a few non-RPers that are needing to get cut so we can start recruiting wrestlers that are willing to RP. Send a PM to me of a list of people you think we should cut from the fed and why.

~Monsterio
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
Jpea

Jpea

PostSubject: Re: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Surely we should cut those who haven't RP'd at all?
It's not like you haven't asked us too!
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
General Manager
Monsterio

PostSubject: Re: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:59 pm

I just needed opinions so that way I know who to cut. I got a good grasp on who will go away, but suggestions and reasons (other than lack of RP) are nice too.
Back to top Go down
https://tbwfieldsofglory.forumotion.com
direx

direx

PostSubject: Re: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:07 pm

will i go? o.o
Back to top Go down
Jpea

Jpea

PostSubject: Re: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Direx, you RP'd, so you're a keeper Razz
Back to top Go down
direx

direx

PostSubject: Re: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 pm

cool =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Start of the Federation   Good Start of the Federation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Start of the Federation
Page 1 of 1