T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP for Season 3 start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Showstopper

Showstopper

RP for Season 3 start Empty
PostSubject: RP for Season 3 start   RP for Season 3 start Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm

*The Showstopper makes his way to the ring under thunderous applause.*

Showstopper: New season, some new faces, but one thing never seems to change and that is the Intercontinental Championship reign of yours truly..

Since my epic fight with The Entertainment at our PPV "House of Pain" witch ended in a draw, no one has come even close to defeat me for my belt. But a few weeks ago Tormentor earned a shot against me I want to congratulate him and wish him the best of luck..he'll need it.
During the last weeks off I learned some new moves and perfectionized some old ones. I'm in the shape of my life and from a psychological standpoint, I hereby want to guaradamntee that at the end of this season, I'll still be the first, the youngest, the current, the reigning, the undefeated and on top of that the AUSTRIAN Intercontintal Champion here in Sky of Fire..weu Wien ist anders!
Back to top Go down

RP for Season 3 start
Page 1 of 1