T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u

Go down 
+10
The Gunshow
Darthy 2 Smarty
Bobby
Showstopper
Chronic Jay
Jack Gass
The Great Muta
Andrew Hunter
Proto Type
ozzy906
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ozzy906

ozzy906

Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Empty
PostSubject: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 am

As u may have read due to monsterio being in the military this is the last of tbw so prototype and just and my other tbw friends I hope we can stick together coz otherwise, well I will miss ya , it won't be the same with out u. Anyways we should keep in touch via TWG and try and get into the same fed as each other, when applying recomend each other at the end and also pm each other to tell them who to apply for, wat do u say let's keep some tbw spirit going even if it isn't in tbw cmon let's stay togerther wat do u say
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

i'm with ya bro Very Happy... i'm with ya...
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Thnx m8 just u in
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm in Smile
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Yep I'm with all yall. I say we stick together and join the first new fed that we can find.
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 pm

I would say: If this fed is going to end we should all walk over to one new fed. We are just a big family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 am

This will be great bros we will stick together were r familya will mix our tbw ways with the others and as soon as we r free agents we each post on the wrestlers board sayin looking for new fed and also put each others name down for recomendation agreed bros?
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

sounds good for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 am

I'm up for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 pm

A guy called "Stefan Escayg" asked me if I want to join his fed. I've asked him if there would be enough space for us all to switch but even if it is I would await you answer if you want to join his fed Smile
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Sounds good but ow we need a list of people
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Did a check on Stefan Escayg and he's the G.M of Wrestling Perfection Federation in the PRW and has only 20 guys right now. Count me in on that when TBW closes down.
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Another offer this time from simon the great , let us just make a list with the ones who want to stay together and which fed we could go in.
Back to top Go down
Showstopper

Showstopper

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

I'll stay with you guys...holy crap we could make such an amazing invasion storyline when we join another fed together Surprised
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:51 pm

I think going with Stefan would be a great idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobby

Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting all these offers. I'll probably take Stefan's offer after T.B.W. closes, and I'm hoping to see you guys there too.
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 am

well i'd go with you, ofc if you want me to smart around Smile

i received an offer today, but it's just about for 6-7 ppl, so it's not enough room for everyone i guess :\

how many spots does Stefan have?
Back to top Go down
Bobby

Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 am

Stefan only has 20 people in his Fed right now so..... that would be at least 20 I think
Back to top Go down
The Gunshow

The Gunshow

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 am

well i sent a message to 4 people on the TWG staff about what is happening (Monsterio leaving) and they all said that more than likely this situation is one that is felt pity for and they migt gie me my own fed after this season. I just sent a PM to the new GM Supervisor and I am waiting to here something back.
everybody do not sign with any new fed until you here from me please. If I get my own Federation I will bring EVERYBODY with me!
Back to top Go down
Spartacus

Spartacus

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am

i told stefan i would take his offer already
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 am

Escayg tried his hand as GM before, he isn't that bad, I should know... I was on the roster
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Kk no one join another fed unless gunshow cnt get a fed
Back to top Go down
Proto Type

Proto Type

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 pm

i recived a proposition from simon the great... he have 13 free places... another one was from The cursed man but he doesn't write how many places left he has... maybe we really should start to make list, just in case if we'll have to go anywhere... i will start write your names here and i will be adding U to the list Very Happy

1. Prototype
2. The Great Muta
3. Savage
4. ozzy906/Full Metal Python
5. Chronic Jay
6. Jack Gass
7. D2S
8. Just
9. Showstopper

Last edited by Proto Type on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Add me to that list there
Back to top Go down
Savage

Savage

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 am

add me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u   Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype, just and my other T.B.W friends, fmp has something to tell u
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next