T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tormentor

The Tormentor

Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud) Empty
PostSubject: Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud)   Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 pm

The GM, Monsterio, already proposed this feud and think it's a great idea: The Tormentor vs The Entertainment vs Skeleton King. So guys, if you read this: are you in???

The Tormentor
Back to top Go down
The Entertainment

Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud)   Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

hi there
I think I would be too strong for both of you guys so it would be my win. Eventhough I would be in just to push my wrestler a bit but I dont think that the two of you could win in a direct confrontation against me, also the constellation is a bit weird I mean two faces and one heel in a feud I cant picture it now but if you want to start the feud you can simply answer my challenge next show and I can work on a little undefeated streak to get me in a title match at some point of the show.
so yeah I would join your feud^^.
Back to top Go down

Tormentor vs. The Entertainment vs. Skeleton King (feud)
Page 1 of 1