T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzy906

ozzy906

introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk Empty
PostSubject: introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk   introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm

*the crowd goes wild as Full Metal Music starts to blare round the entire stadium*

FMP: last week i am sure all of you wonderful sky of fire fans listened as i made a statment to showstopper that i am coming for him and his intercontinental title.

*the crowd cheers*

FMP: and he then replied that i have to face The Tormentor in a last man standing match

*the crowd cheers some more*

FMP: so now i am here ready to fight but i am not alone. i am here with a stable that the great muta started. i meen how could i not turn down the offer. so everybody in the T.B.W universe and you wonderful sky of fire fans, give it up for the great muta and just the other members of influx.

(srry if it isn't just, i got a message from great muta sayin who was init but i accidently deleted it so i 4got. just was the first name in my head. plz edit if i am wrong) p.s (i hope you guys dnt mind i picked our stable music)

*the great muta and just make there entrance to the new stable's music*

FMP: glad you could come to ring side to support me in y match against the tormentor.

The great muta: no prob mate, we are a stable now we are like family.

Just: thats right man.

FMP: now lets get down to buisness. come opn tormentor i swear they won't get involved great muta will be at ringside and just will be geust commentry thats it.

Just: and if you think that FMP won't be the next intercontinental champion we got somein' to say

Influx (the stable): INFLUX MAKES IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leigh: well i think it's cool to have a stable, a group of friends... with big...strong arms and... muscley... o muscley abbs... all together at once...

Rodney: snap out of it leigh they are nothing but no gooders.

Leigh you jelouse rodney???

Rodney: well... er ... well. er...

Leigh: well what???

rodney: well lets get back to the match fmp vs the tormentor. LAST MAN STANDING!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk   introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 am

I decided not to join, so you may want to edit that
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Fed wasnt supposed to be debuted yet   introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 am

The title says it. You were a little early with the intro of us we were debuting at the ppv. So this shouldnt be put up whoever is in charge of rps for shows. O and future note I dont really talk. I have Sonny Ono for that.
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk   introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:04 pm

ok i will make a new rp with out our stable in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk   introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduction to a fed stable influx and other title talk
Page 1 of 1