T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Muta

If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Empty
PostSubject: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 am

Ok the title says it all. Influx is sure to be big.
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:00 am

Already gave my answer.
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm

when is influx coming to reveal themselves?
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 am

Not sure yet
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

do it not the next sky of fire becaus eme and random are doin something then but after that is going to be me and the random vs the great muta and tormentor so at the end regardless if we win or you win us could introduce influx then the rest of influx come out
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 pm

k, i told ozzy before that i (+my newly found friend Just and his tag team partner Jack Gass) want to feud with influx, because it isn't SMART having a stable that could control your show Smile

so as soon as you decide to come with influx, lemme know in advance so we can post the reaction RP (if that's ok with you of course)
Back to top Go down
The Random

The Random

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:03 am

ozzy906 wrote:
do it not the next sky of fire becaus eme and random are doin something then but after that is going to be me and the random vs the great muta and tormentor so at the end regardless if we win or you win us could introduce influx then the rest of influx come out

What could happen is that every Influx member besides FMP could be Introduced at the First Sky of Fire next season, and then near the end of the next shows tag match, Tormentor gets taken out of the picture and then FMP suddenly turns on me revealing himself to be a member of Influx.

Feel free to make any objections

- The Random
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply   If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If any1 would like to join Influx plz reply
Page 1 of 1