T.B.W. Fields of Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.B.W. forum for the wrestlers to get together and discuss shows and plan RPs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Empty
PostSubject: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 am

We've already talked about this, so i presume it's ok with you guys?

i am expected to come out after influx's first promo and get beaten up later on in the show, being saved in the end by Just, thus turning him face Smile
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:04 pm

can someone from influx post here their full roster?

i'm not sure who's in etc. thanks
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm

i am in influx and as far as i know the highest level i think, i am down with this but in a few matches time influx will pick me to face you and savage to face Just, and later me and savage here them saying

Eric Bane: i can't believe an influx original our very own Full Metal Python is friends with savage

(others): yeh i meen what was he thinking

Eric Bane: well i am glad we picked them as bait.

*after the match influx coems out to meet savage and fmp*

Eric Bane: well done, good performance but i am afraid that you don't cut the influx standerds so i am afraid

FMP: i no you tried to use me and savage as bait

Eric Bane: i have no idea wh..

Savage: we over heard you talking in the locker rooms, you tried to backstab us

(others): serves you right for beign friends with this dweeb

FMP: well i would like to see you and the great muta take us on in a tag match, and after we tear you apart, we will leave Darthy, Just and jack to take care of you cowards.

that shall be the ending of me and savage involved but your welcome to carry on fighting them if you wish then me and savage will be looking for heel tag opponents.

Last edited by ozzy906 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 am

ok, well, let's just wait till the big Influx is here thing, with the face turn etc. then we'll know more Smile
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Influx Roster   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:20 am

Manager(s): Eric Bane
Members: The Great Muta(leader), Savage, Full Metal Python, Jack Gass, Chronic Jay, King of Doom, and Alexander Conway

Just for the record nobody in Influx controlls it except me but since Python is my 2nd in command I consult him on everything. Now Eric Bane is the on screen leader so all Influx rps have to include him and him doing most of the talking for us.
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 am

ok thanks, i just wanted a rough idea who's in and kept forgeting the names...
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Well unfortunately I'll team up with Just and D2S so sorry Muta but I can't be on both sides of the feud Razz
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Maybe u can u start off in influx but when just and d2s get a beatin u come in and help them thus changing sides
Back to top Go down
Jack Gass

Jack Gass

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:43 pm

good point there, I'll change my segment tomorrow so that it matches. I'll start at Influx turning against Influx right before the match, right?
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 am

Yeh it will be a great storyline
Back to top Go down
The Great Muta

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 am

Ok I gotta say put the Influx infighting and all the betrals off for like 3 months after Influx has become a bigger power ok? Cause this was meant to last. Like for a good long time before any talks of betrayment lines at all.
Back to top Go down
Darthy 2 Smarty

Darthy 2 Smarty

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

so lets juust cut Jack Gass' betryal, and let us just feud... then of course you can have some betrayed influx to us, to solo, or even vice versa and let some new join influx, after helping us a bit..

there are like.. endless possibilities..

it's gonna be great storyline..
Back to top Go down
ozzy906

ozzy906

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Kk but me and savage will leave then with no betrayel but we will announce that we r goin to leave and form Bad Boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx   D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D2S, Just, Jack Gass vs Influx
Page 1 of 1